Yokohama Wheels Distributors

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Anyone know of Yokohama Wheels dealer or distributor in Western Canada? Possibly getting some new wheels in the spring, but want to see some of the color options in person.
Sponsored

apexracer

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90
Anyone know of Yokohama Wheels dealer or distributor in Western Canada? Possibly getting some new wheels in the spring, but want to see some of the color options in person.
It's tough, most dealers do not stock sets - most order on demand. Maybe a few new models would be in house for sure

If i'm correct, majority of the distributors dealers buy from are in the US as only those distributors are willing to carry inventory

You are better luck googling everything (ie. When you see sets you like, bookmark and also record the settings such as offset, and other sizes) .

OP
OP
jtsang25

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It's tough, most dealers do not stock sets - most order on demand. Maybe a few new models would be in house for sure

If i'm correct, majority of the distributors dealers buy from are in the US as only those distributors are willing to carry inventory

You are better luck googling everything (ie. When you see sets you like, bookmark and also record the settings such as offset, and other sizes) .
I know what set. It's just the color. I could order from the US, but that duty and taxes on advan GTs make me want to puke and if I didn't like the color in person that would hurt more. I was thinking even if they had a demo car or random model with the color I'm looking for I can see it in person.

apexracer

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90
I know what set. It's just the color. I could order from the US, but that duty and taxes on advan GTs make me want to puke and if I didn't like the color in person that would hurt more. I was thinking even if they had a demo car or random model with the color I'm looking for I can see it in person.
It's gonna be tough in Canada for you to be able to view. Again, best bet is to see if there is anyone with the same rims on the internet for you to see.

Even if you order from Canada, they might likely be ordering from a distributor in the US so you need to cover parts of the customs anyways, the dealer will simply pad it into the price they quote you.

But, try anyways. Are you located in BC?

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Most dealers do not have color samples in person, especially right now with how everything sells out so quickly.

Best bet is to find someone around you that has the wheels on their car.

If you did want to order from the US, let us know.

-Josh

OP
OP
jtsang25

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It's gonna be tough in Canada for you to be able to view. Again, best bet is to see if there is anyone with the same rims on the internet for you to see.

Even if you order from Canada, they might likely be ordering from a distributor in the US so you need to cover parts of the customs anyways, the dealer will simply pad it into the price they quote you.

But, try anyways. Are you located in BC?
SK, I can probably count the number of supras on my two hands here.

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
What about Tire Rack Canada?

apexracer

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90
Doesn't look like they carry yohokama wheels just tires. Thanks though.
Yah you won't have any luck with Tire Rack. As for being in SK, yah you won't have tuning shops that carries inventory/samples.

Your best bet is indeed google and find the offsets and spec you need and just go with it.

PM me if you need some supplier options to have it ordered in. We have a specific BC Supra group via Whatsapp etc

OP
OP
jtsang25

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yah you won't have any luck with Tire Rack. As for being in SK, yah you won't have tuning shops that carries inventory/samples.

Your best bet is indeed google and find the offsets and spec you need and just go with it.

PM me if you need some supplier options to have it ordered in. We have a specific BC Supra group via Whatsapp etc
Okay thanks for the info. My plan was to drive out and hit up shops on my way to BC in the spring. I think there is one supplier in edmonton. Sask needs a better car scene.
Sponsored