Formula 1 Talk

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Happy for Lando. It was long overdue. McLaren seemed like they made a big step forward. But RedBull is always bad on street circuits. Imola will be interesting to see if they're still close. But this season isn't over yet, that's for sure.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Happy for Lando. It was long overdue. McLaren seemed like they made a big step forward. But RedBull is always bad on street circuits. Imola will be interesting to see if they're still close. But this season isn't over yet, that's for sure.
So happy for Lando 🥳 Max was like a proud papa. Surely Max wasn’t sandbagging… was he?!? I told my wife it was perfect safety car timing. But still, Max wasn’t gaining like he usually does. It was like Adrian Newey turned off the RB Super Phreak switch already.

And was every driver congratulating Lando for winning or was it for someone finally beating Max?

Last edited:
OP
OP
RWhiz

RWhiz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche 911 964, Tacoma, 2021 Absolute Zero Premium
With every team & mogul with money trying to breakup RB, any chance they will be able to do just that before year end? This seems to be the only thing on the mind of everyone in the sport 😔 - we can’t let Max continue to run away like that. Change the rules, break up the team, do something dammit!!!! 😂
Red Bull internal power struggles seem to be helping that along more than external forces.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
So happy for Lando 🥳 Max was like a proud papa. Surely Max wasn’t sandbagging… was he?!? I told my wife it was perfect safety car timing. But still, Max wasn’t gaining like he usually does. It was like Adrian Newey turned off the RB Super Phreak switch already.

And was every driver congratulating Lando for winning or was it for someone finally beating Max?
Max's floor was damaged from his little trip killing that bollard lol.
The Safety Car gave Lando his free stop. If the Safety Car had picked up Lando instead of Max, Lando would've rejoined in 2nd or 3rd. But, like Max said, it's racing, it happens. Glad that POS track is done with, Miami really sucks. Bring on the proper tracks.