Sponsored

Afterburn 549

First Name
stan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR 3.0
Corner balance is a learned operation. It is not nary as hard as it use to be with electronic scales all tied together and, not all that expensive nowadays.
I am pretty sure if you pop in a set of springs the suspension will be way (weigh) out of balance. No two springs are exactly the same , plus adjustment is needed for corner balance even if they are.

trey8100

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 mkv
an 1/8th of an inch wont cause pull like that. most alignment shops... suck.. if they charged you anything less than 200$ they didnt do it right. supra 4 wheel alignment is a 2hr job in the book.

racebuild

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW
I see your location is Phoenix. You didn't go to the the Network Alignment on 67th and Bethany Home road did you? I took my Supra there after I did coilovers and I swear the car is still a little off. Only really noticeable when accelerating hard though. Eventually I'll bite the bullet and take it to Forza Alignment in Tempe.
I went to the one on Cave Creek Rd. Iā€™ll check out Forza this weekend. I appreciate it.

I wouldnā€™t go to Forza. His alignments are way off, either the lift and/or machine hasnā€™t been recalibrated. Got an alignment there and I could visually see that the camber was different from side to side. I went home and measured it with a gauge and it was off by .6 degrees.

Ended up taking it to parts score, they have a new hunter setup rack/machine. Once we got it on the rack we could see the toe was completely out, thrust angle was crazy too.

OP
OP

Bern77

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra MK5
Any updates?
[/Installed SPL adjustable caster bushings and had it realigned. Drives straight now.
I wouldnā€™t go to Forza. His alignments are way off, either the lift and/or machine hasnā€™t been recalibrated. Got an alignment there and I could visually see that the camber was different from side to side. I went home and measured it with a gauge and it was off by .6 degrees.

Ended up taking it to parts score, they have a new hunter setup rack/machine. Once we got it on the rack we could see the toe was completely out, thrust angle was crazy too.
thanks for the tip. Appreciate it brotha!
Sponsored