Still waiting... How long have you been waiting for your GR Supra allocation/order/update etc.?

How long did you have to wait/have been waiting to receive your GR Supra from the dealership??

• Total voters

Benzilla81

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 45th Supra / 2007 Mazdaspeed3
So is mine since 4/18... But i just heard this morning its been selected for a random inspection via the trainyard. Its apparently "random" but i just hope they don't fuck the clutch up or fuck with it. Heck, i hope its not damaged and they are trying to fix it pre delivery. Seen that before when I worked at BMW.

Ive waited so god damn long for this and its like the universe is fucking with me lol. Im so frustrated
Fingers crossed for ya! Better not be any "inspection" miles on it.
Sponsored

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
Fingers crossed for ya! Better not be any "inspection" miles on it.
looks like it’s FI hold by Toyota… final inspection hold. Fuck me. Either damaged or waiting for a new recall or something. Hopefully it’s quick and not like the Tacoma in fi hold I saw at 84 days still no eta.

Benzilla81

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
looks like it’s FI hold by Toyota… final inspection hold. Fuck me. Either damaged or waiting for a new recall or something. Hopefully it’s quick and not like the Tacoma in fi hold I saw at 84 days still no eta.
In March they were telling me there was some kind of wait for struts. Still have no clue what that was about if it was legit. For perspective, my allocation hit port on February 13th.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
In March they were telling me there was some kind of wait for struts. Still have no clue what that was about if it was legit. For perspective, my allocation hit port on February 13th.
Do you have yours now? Was it in FI hold as well?

The struts have to be installed already though lol, since its been sent all the way across the world already and at the final stop down the street from the dealer

Benzilla81

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Do you have yours now? Was it in FI hold as well?

The struts have to be installed already though lol, since its been sent all the way across the world already and at the final stop down the street from the dealer
I was told as of today my window for delivery to the dealer is 4/26 to 5/7. Yeah, that is what I was thinking about the struts which made me think is was BS.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I was told as of today my window for delivery to the dealer is 4/26 to 5/7. Yeah, that is what I was thinking about the struts which made me think is was BS.
You might not be on FI hold yet…until the date goes away and says no eta.

My dates were 3/24-5/2, then became 4/20-4/26. Then it made it to rail yard on 4/18 and it said one date, 4/20. I was so excited. But then 3 days later, put on hold with no more eta.

can you get your Toyota sales to send you a screenshot of the delivery status? It will tell you if it’s on hold

I’d be curious if it’s just mine or if other will be joining in. Maybe a recall, bad part run or something

here’s mine

IMG_9546.jpeg

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
The lack of updates to the allocation tracker is getting on my nerves now. We gonna go a whole month without anything new?

Fuji808

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Nocturnal Supra Premium
there are currently 24 new supras in inventory at our local dealer, mostly absolute white.
it seems interest over here has waned.

a few have been discounted $3500 and are selling for @$56K. :)

Last edited:

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
there are currently 24 new supras in inventory at our local dealer, mostly absolute white.
it seems interest over here has waned.
That's a pretty limited market over there, and I'm surprised they'd send so many on speculation..

Benzilla81

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You might not be on FI hold yet…until the date goes away and says no eta.

My dates were 3/24-5/2, then became 4/20-4/26. Then it made it to rail yard on 4/18 and it said one date, 4/20. I was so excited. But then 3 days later, put on hold with no more eta.

can you get your Toyota sales to send you a screenshot of the delivery status? It will tell you if it’s on hold

I’d be curious if it’s just mine or if other will be joining in. Maybe a recall, bad part run or something

here’s mine

IMG_9546.jpeg
The car arrived at the dealership yesterday and I should be grabbing the keys tomorrow (KS weather permitting of course)! Monday at the latest. They did not know it was going to arrive until a truck pulled up.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The car arrived at the dealership yesterday and I should be grabbing the keys tomorrow (KS weather permitting of course)! Monday at the latest. They did not know it was going to arrive until a truck pulled up.
lucky!!! I’m happy for you! So that means my car is stuck for final inspection by random or it’s been damaged. Ooof this wait is frustrating

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5

Benzilla81

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lucky!!! I’m happy for you! So that means my car is stuck for final inspection by random or it’s been damaged. Ooof this wait is frustrating
Well, pick up Saturday turned into "The only mechanic that can map your car just went on vacation and will be back Thursday". Then I get a text today saying that he is in today and the Supra should be ready at 4pm. So I add the car to my insurance, and get a head start on the paperwork with the dealership, and we show up at 4. We waited about 45min before sales came out to tell us that the tech couldn't get the maps to install and the car would not be ready today. Super disappointed to say the very least, and they even asked if I wanted to go ahead and take care of the financing... I am sure they would have LOVED to get my money on the last day of the month, but not until I have a car. The saleswoman asked if I wanted to see it (which I very much did) but I was already so internally livid at the fact that both my wife and I took off of work to go do this last minute, never mind all of the orchestration we had to do to get our 8 year old picked up after school by a family friend, that I declined and told her to just let us know when it is ready. Anyway, just bitching, but faith is completely lost in going back to that dealership for ANY service. Hope they figure out how to use a computer.
Sponsored