“Best 2-Seat Cars for 2023” is missing something…

STi_to_GRzupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra MT Premium, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
Agree with the order with the exception of the Nissan Z. Ignoring the price, how is it a more engaging 2-seater than a 718 or a C8? Specially when most journalists agreed on the lack of performance of the Auto transmission.

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
Agree with the order with the exception of the Nissan Z. Ignoring the price, how is it a more engaging 2-seater than a 718 or a C8? Specially when most journalists agreed on the lack of performance of the Auto transmission.
It's pretty obvious to me that this author has never actually driven any of these cars. Much less driven them on track.

He was told to write articles on the cars. He watched some videos, took some notes, and bam, here's your sales procure in R&T.

OP
OP

Digitalprty

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Limited
One of the "2-doors" is a four door.

This is one of those articles they were paid by the manufacturers to do.
To be fair. The GR Corolla is four doors, but with the back seat delete for the Morizo, it’s still only a 2-seater, so it qualifies.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
These days you get more clicks with, yep you got it, click-bait controversial articles.
MX-5 neutral category. Z is newer, it had to be in there. Lack of Supra is to aggravate, get clicks...

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
It’s not a point, it’s a fact. I don’t know why it applies to this article tho?
?

My point is that the article was clearly written by someone who hasn't driven these cars, but was merely paid by the manufacturers to write a puff piece.