Achieving 750WHP+ Without Port Injection - A Plug and Play Solution for 2020+ Supras

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
I wanted to share some exciting news about achieving 750WHP+ on our beloved Supras without the need for port injection. This solution is not only powerful but incredibly convenient, offering a true plug and play experience with just the need for a tune.

Many of us know that Motiv Reflex can be a bit challenging when it comes to newer Supras (2020+), especially if you're not using Ecutek software. The lack of integrated Motiv in the harness to control port injection through the ECU has been a hurdle for many.

However, I've found a solid and reliable solution that doesn't require extensive modifications. Stay tuned for the dyno results, both before and after the turbo upgrades, as well as the other performance enhancements. This solution is a game-changer for those looking to maximize their Supra's potential without the complexities of port injection.

Achieving 750WHP+ without port injection becomes a reality through a strategic combination of upgrades. Upgraded High-Pressure Fuel Pumps (HPFP) ensure a consistent and ample supply of fuel at higher power levels. Meanwhile, Low-Pressure Fuel Pumps (LPFP) enhancements ensure that the high-flow requirements of the engine are met. Pair these upgrades with upgraded injectors, which provide precise fuel delivery at increased rates, and you've got a winning formula. Together, these components work harmoniously to feed the engine the fuel it needs to support the power goals, making for a well-balanced and potent setup for your Supra.

This will all be thanks to Spool preformnace huge shoutout to them for developing such and amazing solution to a problem many of us face at a very reasonable price

Let's push our Supras to the limit together and share our results to help the community grow and thrive. Stay tuned for more updates and feel free to ask any questions you may have about this exciting development!

#SupraPower #750WHP #PlugAndPlaySolution
Sponsored

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
A small update ! I just received all the parts I need to install them and dyno the car ! I am excited to get results in direct injection no need for controllers or any of the sorts will have runner adjust according to changes and see what happens

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Hard to tell from the video which parts did you purchase?
Sorry about that , on the previous thread I explained however to make it easy .

FX350 upgraded high pressure pump
Stage 3 Low Pressure Fuel Pump
Supra IFX350 Gen2 B58 upgraded DI injectors

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra

How much did it all cost?

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
LPFP, Reflex, Injectors. Not including a plate is $4400 from Visconti, unless Iā€™m configuring it wrong on the site?
And add in $5k for a cloned ECU setup so you can run ecutek.

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
LPFP, Reflex, Injectors. Not including a plate is $4400 from Visconti, unless Iā€™m configuring it wrong on the site?
Not sure what Visconti specs out but:

EOS PI Plate - $997.50
FIC 1000 Injectors - $650.00
Reflex - $769.00 / Visconti Reflex - $1250.00

So thats $2,416.50 with standard reflex or $2,837.70 with Visconti Reflex. (enough fuel for 700 WHP)

https://1fastsupra.com/products/evo...b58-port-injection-kit?variant=43058856624359

If you wanted to add a LPFP it would be 3711.50 with standard reflex and $4132.70 with Visconti reflex (enough fuel for 900 whp with LPFP)

This is versus going DI only which is less optimal then adding PI for $5,147.00

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor

What tuner and platform? Interested to see the results, even though it is more expensive. I do like that its a slightly easier install.