Achieving 750WHP+ Without Port Injection - A Plug and Play Solution for 2020+ Supras

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
So you're, what, just increasing peak fuel headroom?

You're not unlocked? You're not tuned? You don't have a new turbo that can utilize this extra fuel? What do you expect to happen?

The first post in this thread feels like mega astroturfing, and none of the facts in OP's posts are adding up.

You keep saying it's "cheaper" but you're already $5K deep in hardware, and you haven't acknowledged you still need an unlock and a base map at the cost of $2K+ for 2021+ owners.

Now you're at $7K. Then you need a tune: another $500-$1500. Where's the cost saving?
All his posts look like he used ChatGPT to write them, or he works in marketing. Probably both.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
So you're, what, just increasing peak fuel headroom?

You're not unlocked? You're not tuned? You don't have a new turbo that can utilize this extra fuel? What do you expect to happen?

The first post in this thread feels like mega astroturfing, and none of the facts in OP's posts are adding up.

You keep saying it's "cheaper" but you're already $5K deep in hardware, and you haven't acknowledged you still need an unlock and a base map at the cost of $2K+ for 2021+ owners.

Now you're at $7K. Then you need a tune: another $500-$1500. Where's the cost saving?
I am tuned , the saving comes if you want integration and you donā€™t want to use reflex only way of getting integration right now is MHD not sure if itā€™s out and Ecutek

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
No. Just add tons more fuel car will figure it out and go very big fast magically.
I realized I have to be pretty exact on what I write to not be interpreted incorrectly šŸ’€

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
That is exactly what happens when most of what you post is fluff.
How is it fluff again when I am simply wanting to use DI instead of PI and posting the gains Iā€™ll get once itā€™s installed ? I donā€™t understand itā€™s simple I chose to go DI for my own reasons Iā€™ll be testing the car and how much power it picked from every mod added and post it
HPFP alone
HPFP + Injectors
Because the LPFP will allow E85 and it probably preforms the same as any other LPFP

i3igpete

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0L 8AT
possibly dumb question. do we have control of the DI injection rate profiles in ecutek?

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
How is it fluff again when I am simply wanting to use DI instead of PI and posting the gains Iā€™ll get once itā€™s installed ? I donā€™t understand itā€™s simple I chose to go DI for my own reasons Iā€™ll be testing the car and how much power it picked from every mod added and post it
HPFP alone
HPFP + Injectors
Because the LPFP will allow E85 and it probably preforms the same as any other LPFP
Do we really need to go through this again?

First off, you post a bunch of claims before you even have the items.

Then your post is filled with ChatGPTisms and marketing speak like....

"This solution is not only powerful but incredibly convenient" (How do you know?)

"This solution is a game-changer" (but you haven't even done it yet)

"becomes a reality through a strategic combination of upgrades" (not a reality for you yet)

"you've got a winning formula"

"these components work harmoniously"

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Do we really need to go through this again?

First off, you post a bunch of claims before you even have the items.

Then your post is filled with ChatGPTisms and marketing speak like....

"This solution is not only powerful but incredibly convenient" (How do you know?)

"This solution is a game-changer" (but you haven't even done it yet)

"becomes a reality through a strategic combination of upgrades" (not a reality for you yet)

"you've got a winning formula"

"these components work harmoniously"
How about this instead of arguing Iā€™ll post data once installed easy

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
I still dont get what the fear is of using PI without Ecutek / Canbus Reflex integration. Plenty of platforms still use AIC controllers. I used an AIC for the first 12 months of using an upgraded turbo prior to reflex even being released.

Its not needed if you have a competent tuner and are not pushing everything to the limits. Yes for cars that are balls the wall its definitely needed, but that's no offense like no one here lol.

I wonder if its more from tuners that sell the products that beat it into peoples heads its required...

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
ChatGPT...

User: Please explain to me how 5000 is a smaller number than 2500

Chat GPT: 5000 is not smaller than 2500. Mathematically, 5000 is indeed a larger number than 2500.

If an individual implies that 5000 is less than or more cost-effective than 2500, it's possible there's some confusion, an error has been made, or perhaps there's an attempt at deception. To clear up any ambiguity, consider inquiring further about the specific details or the context surrounding their claim.

Without additional information, it is not correct to say that 5000 is smaller or cheaper than 2500 based purely on the numbers themselves.

ezgif-3-ada505dbb1.gif

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
I still dont get what the fear is of using PI without Ecutek / Canbus Reflex integration. Plenty of platforms still use AIC controllers. I used an AIC for the first 12 months of using an upgraded turbo prior to reflex even being released.

Its not needed if you have a competent tuner and are not pushing everything to the limits. Yes for cars that are balls the wall its definitely needed, but that's no offense like no one here lol.

I wonder if its more from tuners that sell the products that beat it into peoples heads its required...
I have just had people that i know have the motiv reflex not work correctly and I donā€™t want that headache I really just want something that just works I have a 2022 and I have BM3 I canā€™t control PI through my ECU like people can with ecutek I track the car and the last thing I want is to have motiv not work when I need it to it needs to be consistent . I am buying the whole kit some people are saying itā€™s more expensive than PI which is true however the first. Bottleneck is the HPFP before injectors . So a lot of people donā€™t have to do what I am doing with a LPFP and upgraded HPFP is more than enough before injectors get maxed out . My only propuse on posting this is my experience and my gains through data I will be posting soon . I am just documenting everything thatā€™s the whole
Idea