Achieving 750WHP+ Without Port Injection - A Plug and Play Solution for 2020+ Supras

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Update : aftermarket steering wheel installed , everything is going amazing intake manifold and transmission are installed and as of now I am breaking in the transmission .

IMG_2514.jpeg

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Update : Huge shoutout to S3Suspension for providing with custom Coilovers , we went very aggressive on spring rate. Will install soon and see how well they perform and if they shave any weight at all .

41E4CBE4-2C33-43F2-BAAC-EFD49C9B3933.jpeg

02213758-C769-49C8-B4D6-F9F419047DB6.jpeg

071015F6-79E2-4CB2-9CB8-AD18CEF877F0.jpeg

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Update : Huge shoutout to S3Suspension for providing with custom Coilovers , we went very aggressive on spring rate. Will install soon and see how well they perform and if they shave any weight at all .

41E4CBE4-2C33-43F2-BAAC-EFD49C9B3933.jpeg

02213758-C769-49C8-B4D6-F9F419047DB6.jpeg

071015F6-79E2-4CB2-9CB8-AD18CEF877F0.jpeg
And if they don't perform well charge back!

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
Update : supra is dialed in on pump gas , waiting for a new set of tires and wheels as the current ones are bald and don’t hook . Managed to do a 6.62 100-200 KM/H on pump

IMG_2735.png
that’s a very respectable number on pump gas. What turbo are you running?

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
that’s a very respectable number on pump gas. What turbo are you running?
Ultra flow X , since it spools earlier it’s better for time attack than the 6466 and the 6769 for my use case and I think we can do better if I didn’t have my tires bald !

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
Ultra flow X , since it spools earlier it’s better for time attack than the 6466 and the 6769 for my use case and I think we can do better if I didn’t have my tires bald !
i still have yet to test the 100-200 on my G35 setup on pump gas. I hope to get to low 6s maybe even high 5s.

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
And if they don't perform well charge back!
Hey, maybe if you shout 'chargeback' at your bumper, it'll come off as easily as these comments do! Just a thought since your car seems as stock as your vocabulary.

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
i still have yet to test the 100-200 on my G35 setup on pump gas. I hope to get to low 6s maybe even high 5s.
When you do the test on pump and E tag me please I am interested to see the result !

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
When you do the test on pump and E tag me please I am interested to see the result !
i will not have E until at least 1-2 years because I need to upgrade my fuel system and transmission.

but on pump gas I will do it soon.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Hey, maybe if you shout 'chargeback' at your bumper, it'll come off as easily as these comments do! Just a thought since your car seems as stock as your vocabulary.
My cars far from stock. That photo was from when I first got the car. Don't care to update anything on here.

Didn't say anything wrong. I'm not the pos that charged back on a company....

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
My cars far from stock. That photo was from when I first got the car. Don't care to update anything on here.

What’s the matter you can joke but can’t take a little heat ? Come on now no need to get all emotional and call each other names , feel free to post your car and your updates about your super non stock supra !

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra

What’s the matter you can joke but can’t take a little heat ? Come on now no need to get all emotional and call each other names , feel free to post your car and your updates about your super non stock supra !

Hey AWAD and JTSANG25! 🚗💨 I’m reaching out with a high-octane plan designed to fuel understanding and inject some peace into our turbocharged community. Let's put the pedal to the metal on collaboration and respect! 🕊🛠

🔧 AWAD, your passion for modified Supras drives the spirit of authenticity that defines our community. 🌟 Your expertise could illuminate the benefits of maintaining a modified setup without paying for it, inspiring us all to a charged back future! Why not take us on a thrilling ride through your Supra world? 🏁📖

🔧 JTSANG25, your commitment to ethical dealings is the high-performance oil that keeps our community engine running smoothly. 🌍💼 You have a lot to share about the importance of fair play and how it builds stronger relationships with suppliers and fellow enthusiasts. How about leading a masterclass on ethical modifications and purchases for AWAD? 🎓🛒

🤝 Peace-Driven Pit Stop: Let's turbocharge a joint thread where each of you can share your perspectives. AWAD can showcase the allure and advantages of track Supras powered by charge backs, while JTSANG25 discusses the ethics of modding and supplier relations. 🎤💡

🚀 Objective: This isn't just about sharing knowledge; it's about building bridges. By understanding each other’s viewpoints and the value they bring to our community, you can both lead the charge toward a more respectful and engaged forum. 🌉👥

Let’s turn this challenge into a championship! Together, we can ensure that SupraMKV.com remains the premier pit stop for passionate Supra enthusiasts to connect, learn, and grow. Rev up your engines for reconciliation and let’s race towards resolution! 🏆🔄

Ready, Set, Collaborate! 🏁🤗
Sponsored