Adro Swan neck wing

GRMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Too many
Downforce chart for the Verus wing on the Supra

Not sure about the actual theoratical values of the Adro tall and low wing but from most of the charts on other wings I have seen, the steep exponential growth in downforce kicks in at around 100mph/160kmph

IMG_6054.jpeg
Sponsored

Pizza

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8, 2023 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium (MT)
No personal experience with their stuff yet, but one of Adro's lead designers previously worked for the Williams F1 team as an aerodynamicist, so I would say they definitely at least are making pieces that have some functionality, otherwise there wouldn't be a need to hire him.

mball269

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra
I installed the wing this past weekend and I have zero experience with modifying cars. The installation does have its challenges but nothing that is too difficult to overcome. The one thing that I would stress, be extremely careful when cutting the internal pieces in the trunk. Some portions of the internal structure are very close to the outer shell of the trunk and if not careful you can cut into the skin of the trunk. The outer skin of the trunk is not metal and is very easy to drill through. The wing looks amazing on the car, I was going for a GT3/GT4 look at a fraction of the price. Good luck.

Traxion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I'm a bit curious how easy/difficult it'd be to fabricate some replacement aluminum plates to replace the uprights or add a bracket to change the angle of attack even more. Doesn't seem like it'd be all that hard.

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
I like it in this video.

I do not like the side spats of the spoiler - I think if they were flat and not curved like a GT3 spoiler it would look even better.

Even, even better would be to have the side spats painted/wrapped the color of the car.

Legacy7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Tungsten Silver 3.0
I like it in this video.

I do not like the side spats of the spoiler - I think if they were flat and not curved like a GT3 spoiler it would look even better.

Even, even better would be to have the side spats painted/wrapped the color of the car.
I agree, I think the splats look just a tad out of place.

MacAllan30

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, LC200
Any recommended vendors to purchase? How's the visibility when looking out the rear view mirror? Drove in a Supra with an Aimgain and the visibility looking out was almost nonexistent. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Any recommended vendors to purchase? How's the visibility when looking out the rear view mirror? Drove in a Supra with an Aimgain and the visibility looking out was almost nonexistent. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!
Visibility is pretty shit, particularly if you have the wing set to the nice looking position.. but the whole car is a giant blind spot anyway. #Sportscarlife

Souprahman

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Tacoma TRD Sport
Visibility is pretty bad.. was looking into one of those digital rear view mirror options.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
We can get you taken care of. ETA is going to be late June as of right now though. So we do recommend preordering. This wing is in the way when you look out.

-Josh

MacAllan30

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, LC200
Visibility is pretty shit, particularly if you have the wing set to the nice looking position.. but the whole car is a giant blind spot anyway. #Sportscarlife
Thanks for the feedback but it takes work to look good. 😂

stefastn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Contact “Markus Wu” on facebook, he also has the taller uprights now as well. I’d go with those as the normal size wing makes visibility terrible
Sponsored