Bench Unlock in AZ ?

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I am having a hard time understanding why Femto is the only company in the whole entire world that is able to unclock ecu’s after 6/2020.

What are they doing that is so special that no one else on America can copy? There isn’t all the much info on the whole process of how it’s done and why only they can do it. Wondering if anyone can shed some light on this for me
Answer is in the question.. They're the only ones capable of finding the special exploit and offering such a service..
Nowhere else in the world has come forward...
Sponsored

OP
OP
suptj

suptj

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91
I am having a hard time understanding why Femto is the only company in the whole entire world that is able to unclock ecu’s after 6/2020.

What are they doing that is so special that no one else on America can copy? There isn’t all the much info on the whole process of how it’s done and why only they can do it. Wondering if anyone can shed some light on this for me
I assume if they share the knowledge on how to crack it, every other company would also provide the service and ultimately leading to a significant decrease in sales?? Or maybe software is too advanced? I could be wrong. It’s essentially decrypting code.