Does anyone have tuxmat floor mats for manual Supra?

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
I got them, I made sure to use the clips and Velcro to keep it a snug fit. It shouldn’t interfere with the clutch pedal if installed properly.
I guess I can fiddle with it and see if I can get a "better" fit. But as someone who has size 11+ shoes, it's kinda difficult haha. Maybe if you were a size 9 or smaller, I could see it working
Sponsored

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
I guess I can fiddle with it and see if I can get a "better" fit. But as someone who has size 11+ shoes, it's kinda difficult haha. Maybe if you were a size 9 or smaller, I could see it working
I’m a sz 10. Just make sure it’s snug as possible around that dead pedal.

Janice

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 BRZ
Damn, I’m a size 14!

Janice

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 BRZ
Maybe I should try to return them before I open the them? (I’ve had them for months, I hope I can still return them)

Quinn

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cu A91MT, 02 Spec E46, 04 Sequoia
Maybe I should try to return them before I open the them? (I’ve had them for months, I hope I can still return them)

I doubt the company will fault you if it doesn’t work in our MTs due to design issues and hearing about their good customer service prior.

Janice

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 BRZ
Can’t return brand new unopened mats. Maybe I’ll just see if it is a problem with how I drive.

Stick45

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Palisade
I installed the tuxmat a few weeks ago, it was annoying at first when the left side of my left feet rub against mat while depressing and pressing the clutch. But overtime I got used to it even though it still rubs sometimes if I don’t think about it. The rubbing is a bummer but the quality, fitment, and overall coverage the Matt offers probably can’t be beat in my opinion.
Yes! Same thing with the left side of my left foot rubbing (and I have normal size feet/shoes). I hope I get used to it…
Sponsored