Does anyone have tuxmat floor mats for manual Supra?

Phtommie

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mini van
I really want to try out these mats. Saw a post that says weather tech will fit, was wondering if tuxmat will fit as well. Does anyone have any for a manual and can provide feedback? Thanks
Sponsored

Jammon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, BRZ, MGB, Triumph TR3, AH 100-4,
I really want to try out these mats. Saw a post that says weather tech will fit, was wondering if tuxmat will fit as well. Does anyone have any for a manual and can provide feedback? Thanks
I have had the weather tech mats and much prefer tuxmat mats and don't see any reason that tuxmat would not fit with a manual.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Iā€™ve seen a few people ask this so maybe someone can enlighten me, how does adding a clutch pedal that is not floor connected make any difference in floor mat compatibility?

CaneJuice

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra MT
I have them installed on my manual. The fitment is perfect all the way around. The only problem I have with the mats has some grooves on it so depending on what type of shoe you're wearing your feet sometimes gets caught while letting off the clutch.

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silverado, S1000R, A91-MT
If the tuxmat fits like my weather Techs you should be fine. Your clutch should have enough room to travel.

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silverado, S1000R, A91-MT
Iā€™ve seen a few people ask this so maybe someone can enlighten me, how does adding a clutch pedal that is not floor connected make any difference in floor mat compatibility?
I know you're asking a question that poses people to think, but remember, tone is almost impossible to read via text. Don't want to come across pompous and people are just verifying before they buy things.

The only stupid question is the question that doesn't get asked.

Quinn

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cu A91MT, 02 Spec E46, 04 Sequoia
I have them installed on my manual. The fitment is perfect all the way around. The only problem I have with the mats has some grooves on it so depending on what type of shoe you're wearing your feet sometimes gets caught while letting off the clutch.
Also installed in my A91MT, have the same experience. I don't think its a problem as I think it will become a non issue with more time and wearing in the creases of the mat. Will update if I decide otherwise. Also, losing the passenger footwell paperwork storage net was kind of a bummer as there isn't exactly many other spots to put stuff in our cabins.

The trunk liner is quite nice to have. Overall their mats seem to be well made and thought out. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up splitting the SKU for auto/manual later on down the line.

OP
OP

Phtommie

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mini van
I installed the tuxmat a few weeks ago, it was annoying at first when the left side of my left feet rub against mat while depressing and pressing the clutch. But overtime I got used to it even though it still rubs sometimes if I donā€™t think about it. The rubbing is a bummer but the quality, fitment, and overall coverage the Matt offers probably canā€™t be beat in my opinion.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
I installed the tuxmat a few weeks ago, it was annoying at first when the left side of my left feet rub against mat while depressing and pressing the clutch. But overtime I got used to it even though it still rubs sometimes if I donā€™t think about it. The rubbing is a bummer but the quality, fitment, and overall coverage the Matt offers probably canā€™t be beat in my opinion.
I started to change the way I shifted due to these mats lol. The bottom of my foot kept getting caught so I guess my body started to adapt and would place my foot slightly higher. I'm wondering if people with smaller than average foot sizes have this issue

Quinn

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cu A91MT, 02 Spec E46, 04 Sequoia
@Quinn What are your thoughts after a month? Still have the crease issue.
Iā€™m still having the same issue with the clutch. Its not a huge problem but any issue with changing gears can end up being a bigger issue down the line.

I think Phtommie sums it up well. The texturing they have on the bottom seems to catch the back of your shoe occasionally so it might be an issue they can easily change. Unfortunately, I also feel like it steals some of the space in the foot box over the dead pedal too.

Iā€™m gonna still give it more time but Iā€™m thinking I may reach out to Tuxmats.

EqualsD

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Camry
I just initiated a return for my Tuxmat today. Not sure if it was just mine but the part of the mat that covers the dead pedal is too wide. When I push in the clutch I feel the friction of the pedal arm rubbing against the mat.

Janice

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 BRZ
Interesting. I have some big feet and will almost 100% have a similar issue. I have some to install when my Supra gets here. I hope it isnā€™t a deal breaker as these donā€™t look like trash. Now Iā€™m just debating if I should get the trunk too!

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
ā€˜23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
I got them, I made sure to use the clips and Velcro to keep it a snug fit. It shouldnā€™t interfere with the clutch pedal if installed properly.
Sponsored