Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 Ascent Touring
I appreciate you keeping my post up top and bumping me up the google rankings

that's a nice part, almost like the million other parts out there

I'm actually sending one to Canada soon, you can go check it out

Ya you meticulously designed a lip to look exactly like an existing one on the market.
51410-TDB42.jpg
Sponsored

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Ya you meticulously designed a lip to look exactly like an existing one on the market.
51410-TDB42.jpg
Jalisco and Rexpeed have the same kit. What's so funny about the kit is that they didn't even take the time to remove the indentations on the lip and skirts for the TOM's logo.

They've also kept the awkward exhaust exits on the diffuser that are for TOM's quad exhaust.

TOM's probably didn't renew their contract with the manufacturer. Now other companies are free to contract out the manufacturer for the same design using different materials and level of QC to make it cheaper.

Much Like the TRD kit the TOM's kit was crazy expensive because they were made at OEM quality for perfect fitment. Costs also covered all the R&D done on the designs.

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If you purchase youre getting fucked. These pics are stolen and has his watermark thrown on them. Jalisco carbon fiber has same pictures on their website and half the price Iā€™m assuming exact same product
šŸ˜‚šŸ«”

I can assure no one is getting fucked.

You can send all the hate you want and I'd encourage you to go buy those other parts and let me know how it works out.

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TOM's probably didn't renew their contract with the manufacturer. Now other companies are free to contract out the manufacturer for the same design using different materials and level of QC to make it cheaper.

Much Like the TRD kit the TOM's kit was crazy expensive because they were made at OEM quality for perfect fitment. Costs also covered all the R&D done on the designs.
bet you my QC is better.

I could flood my web store with pages and pages of random crap to make sales like some of these places *cough* a90shop *cough* but I don't and won't.

I don't (and ethically won't) take 500%-3000% profit mark ups.

you know where AMS is made?
How about APR?
Recaro?
Tiffany & Co?
Apple?
How about all the charge pipes, downpipes and exhausts? (I can tell you which ones are made here in the USA and even those use components sourced from a catalogue in China)

I scratch design and build things that I desire and I put a lot of time into searching for, QA sampling, and sourcing specific things that I simply don't have the multiple multi-million dollar machines to do them in house with yet. šŸ«”

IMG_6647.jpeg
IMG_6648.jpeg

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Why put your watermark on pictures that arenā€™t yours. Thatā€™s deceiving
the photos belong to the component manufacturer, when I choose to use their services the photos are now temporary placeholders until I do my own

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase

TexasSupraGoy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Premium
Your Website says theyā€™re on sale from 5.5k to 5k also. What a joke, I know where Iā€™m never shopping. Greedy, liar and a scumbag. Jalisco also takes his own photos they arenā€™t from your manufacturer lol. Heā€™s in Chicago and that Supra has an Indiana plate and a Jalisco carbon fiber sticker on the back window. Keep digging yourself deeper.