Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 Ascent Touring
I love it.

That's how I know I'm winning because you keep coming louder and I keep growing.

Please continue

get this thread to the top for me because it won't matter and you can't stop me ❤❤❤
Sponsored

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Delusional
adjective

Characterized by or holding false beliefs or judgments about external reality that are held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, typically as a symptom of a mental condition.
very sorry you struggle with that condition. It's not something you can solve with my attention

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I really feel for you guys, I do.

I've been there in a really shitty place mentally and emotionally and I know that trolling fills that pain or emptiness for a short time. I love some solid trolling and support it 100%

It gets worse before it gets better and there really is a big world out there, thank you for spending your time with me. To know that you will come across the entire internet to spend time seeking me out really does mean a lot.

❤

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What a wonderful dose of cringe to start the morning:coffee:

> *attempt to scam the supra community*
> "the whole internet is trolling me"
not the whole, just the same few people on here.

I haven't seen you out at any community events, where you at?

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
I haven't seen you out at any community events, where you at?
Enjoying my car in the blue ridge mountains mostly, not embarrassing myself online ;)

Just take the L and move on, fighting with people in this thread isn't going to help anything.

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Enjoying my car in the blue ridge mountains mostly, not embarrassing myself online ;)

Just take the L and move on, fighting with people in this thread isn't going to help anything.
so you do what exactly?

I'm not feeling a bit embarrassed, I'm actually quite solid emotionally and I use you guys as a metric to know how far my stuff is being seen and talked about

it's quite helpful

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
so you do what exactly?

I'm not feeling a bit embarrassed, I'm actually quite solid emotionally and I use you guys as a metric to know how far my stuff is being seen and talked about

it's quite helpful
I'm going to be constructive rather than continue this shit-flinging.

Here's how you could have navigated this situation:

"Hey guys, I bought the rights to sell this kit that I didn't design or manufacture but do QC for."

Use your own photos. If I want to spend 5-fuckin-thou, I expect to see clean photos taken by the seller. Maybe even on your own car to show that you believe in your own product.

Additionally, if you want to stand out, show us CFD of the "aero" that you advertise so much.

Prove to us why you deserve 2.5x the price of the last seller who had the rights to this kit.

so you do what exactly?
Mechanical engineer who spent 4 years doing design and CFD for carbon fiber aerodynamics in Formula Student as well as mold design & prep, manufacturing, carbon layups, design validation. What about you?

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

"Hey guys, I bought the rights to sell this kit that I didn't design or manufacture but do QC for."

Use your own photos. If I want to spend 5-fuckin-thou, I expect to see clean photos taken by the seller. Maybe even on your own car to show that you believe in your own product.

Additionally, if you want to stand out, show us CFD of the "aero" that you advertise so much.

Prove to us why you deserve 2.5x the price of the last seller who had the rights to this kit.

Mechanical engineer who spent 4 years doing design and CFD for carbon fiber aerodynamics in Formula Student as well as mold design & prep, manufacturing, carbon layups, design validation. What about you?
well If you were good enough at it you'd still be working in that realm and one of my friends in the that level of industry would know you.

what's your name? Class graduation year? I'll bounce it off some friends ❤

people like you don't buy anything regardless of what is offered and you'll always find something to complain about. My customers all get 24 hour direct access to me by cell phone and when there's an issue they are taken care of.

I don't want all the customers, I want the best ones

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT

Just some clarification, no one reserves the right, all of these are technically their own style kits based of obviously in this case the Tom’s replica. I offer a version of this kit, i can’t speak for the quality/ material/ testing that Carl does for his kits, that would be something he’d do on his own after receiving from the manufacturer, but I will say not all carbon is created the same, there are worse and better manufacturers. I’ve personally tried a few and have been working with a particular one for a little while now with good success.
Sponsored