Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 Ascent Touring
The mental gymnastics you’re performing would surely net you a gold medal at the special Olympics.
i wish I had the ability to self fellate like you. ❤

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
😂😂😂

don't cry to daddy when the kids are the ones picking fights they aren't ready for
I'm not a part of this Carl, it's not funny anymore it's more like bullying. I'm not knocking your products or your business, I'd never do that to a fellow small business owner.

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm not a part of this Carl, it's not funny anymore it's more like bullying. I'm not knocking your products or your business, I'd never do that to a fellow small business owner.
bullying on behalf of who exactly?

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
We literally are driving a bmw that's badged as a Toyota Supra.

We are all in direct violation of everything you're complaining about.
The mental gymnastics you're doing to justify calling someone else's design and research your own mind blowing.

Toyota and BMW actually have a legal agreement.

Do you have the okay from Tom's racing to call there design and research your own.

Other rep companies aren't going around claiming they made the design themselves, doing aero testing.

How have you done testing if you aren't even using/showing pieces on your own car all while using other sites photos.

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The mental gymnastics you're doing to justify calling someone else's design and research your own mind blowing.

Toyota and BMW actually have a legal agreement.

Do you have the okay from Tom's racing to call there design and research your own.

Other rep companies aren't going around claiming they made the design themselves, doing aero testing.

How have you done testing if you aren't even using/showing pieces on your own car all while using other sites photos.
Who is a rep company? It's a product openly available in the supplier market.

if I was selling it as some other brand name, but making it in a shady way, that would be wrong.

if I partnered with a company and then purposely stole protected IP like verus did to Andrew Brillant, that would be wrong and I would get sued and lose like what happened to them.

what you're reading and apparently failing to comprehend is what is called an SEO (search engine optimized) focused product description and it's what every company writes in order to get google and other internet search engines to populate a page in rankings.

it's written and optimized by AI using the most current algorithms and successful process.

if another company is selling the same thing and not marketing or putting the effort in to market then that's not my issue.

if another company is selling the same thing and not controlling the QC and build standards, again, not my problem

if the wording of a product description or one of my posts offends you or hurts your feelings, yet again, not my problem.

you're the one seeking me out, which lets me know what I am doing is working. Congrats on being useful.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
what you're reading and apparently failing to comprehend is what is called an SEO (search engine optimized) focused product description and it's what every company writes in order to get google and other internet search engines to populate a page in rankings.

it's written and optimized by AI using the most current algorithms and successful process.
Soooo, basically we have "hiding" Bots writing descriptions, designed to tickle the taints of other "seeking" Bots, so they can be found and complete each other in a binary bang-session of ten million little thrusts per second.

The internet really is broken.......but it's still a better love story than Twilight.

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Soooo, basically we have "hiding" Bots writing descriptions, designed to tickle the taints of other "seeking" Bots, so they can be found and complete each other in a binary bang-session of ten million little thrusts per second.

The internet really is broken.......but it's still a better love story than Twilight.
the entire world is built on a manipulated engine to sell things.

everything is a lie to get your dollars.

value and costs are all perceived.