Driveway Labs 3-Piece Pre-Preg Carbon Fiber Aero Lip Kit

Kroberter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91MT Supra, 95 Rx7,67 Corvette 427ci
Does the front lip come with a badge to put in that little impression in the center? If so what does it look like?
Sponsored

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL

TexasSupraGoy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Premium
Bro, that's fucking hilarious! I forgot about this, and here's my favorite remix

Plus, if my forum nickname was 'Gay' I'd rock it with pride šŸ˜‚
gotta roll with the punches! That remix is hilarious lmfao someone had to much time on there hands xD

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 Ascent Touring
Does the front lip come with a badge to put in that little impression in the center? If so what does it look like?
I was planning on a little "GR" or "T" to go in it, maybe a few options

what do you want for it?

Gotink

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra 2016 tundra 1999 4Runner
I was planning on a little "GR" or "T" to go in it, maybe a few options

what do you want for it?
Iā€™d like the Gr for that little spot . I have ordered this From Carl and weā€™ll see how it all comes out. I have faith that itā€™s gonna be a good fit and understand What Iā€™m buying. Did I think he designed it,no I didnā€™t do I think it s been wind tunnelled of course not. But I can say Carl gave me a great price for the product,talk to the gentleman and see what he can do. Heā€™s has been great at this point. Once I get it and installed Iā€™ll put up what my final thoughts are. Up till the let the man do his thing. Maybe be abit more careful with the AI and itā€™s wording choice lol .Got to love the internet man, always a bunch of offended people over shit that doesnā€™ involve them..

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Iā€™d like the Gr for that little spot . I have ordered this From Carl and weā€™ll see how it all comes out. I have faith that itā€™s gonna be a good fit and understand What Iā€™m buying. Did I think he designed it,no I didnā€™t do I think it s been wind tunnelled of course not. But I can say Carl gave me a great price for the product talk to the gentleman and see what he can do. Heā€™s has been great at this point. Once I get it and installed Iā€™ll put up what my final thoughts are. Up till the let the man do his thing. Maybe be abit more careful with the AI and itā€™s wording choice lol .Got to love the internet man, always a bunch of offended people over shit that doesnā€™ involve them..
I gotta write for the game tho. šŸ˜‚

Someone will always find something to be mad about.

I am not what people are used to anymore and don't get walked over I guess

I appreciate your support and trust. I promise what you're getting exceeds standards.

also Maddy dropped her Halloween sticker šŸ„°
IMG_6846.jpeg

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Iā€™d like the Gr for that little spot . I have ordered this From Carl and weā€™ll see how it all comes out. I have faith that itā€™s gonna be a good fit and understand What Iā€™m buying. Did I think he designed it,no I didnā€™t do I think it s been wind tunnelled of course not. But I can say Carl gave me a great price for the product,talk to the gentleman and see what he can do. Heā€™s has been great at this point. Once I get it and installed Iā€™ll put up what my final thoughts are. Up till the let the man do his thing. Maybe be abit more careful with the AI and itā€™s wording choice lol .Got to love the internet man, always a bunch of offended people over shit that doesnā€™ involve them..
also I was gonna throw like 3-4 options in yours and let you pick but if you like the GR idea then I'll make that be

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Show us pics when you get it on definitely is a nice looking piece

Gotink

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Show us pics when you get it on definitely is a nice looking piece
i will post pics when itā€™s on just. Hope the weather Stays good long enough To get it on this season .

Gotink

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
also I was gonna throw like 3-4 options in yours and let you pick but if you like the GR idea then I'll make that be
Options are always good in case it something Iā€™d didnā€™t think about ..lol. That happens a lot