Formula 1 Talk

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
I personally think if Max leaves Redbull he’ll just straight up leave F1 and go win Lemans and do other series
Sponsored

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
He's definitely not one of the top drivers out there. That's for sure. Looked like he was doing a killer "you shall not pass" Gandalf impression regardless, lol.

Who do you think would take the RB seat if Max leaves? Who would be the best one at RB if he does? And where do you think Max and Helmut would go, if they decide to jump ship?
It all depends who goes with him. If Newey/Waché and Max leave together, I can see them landing at Aston Martin.
I kinda want to see Max with Lewis at Ferrari. It would be Senna vs Prost times a Million lol. But Alonso and Max in a Newey/Waché designed Aston would be epic too.

If Max left RedBull, it would be a combination of Ricciardo, Yuki, Lawson and Perez at the 2 teams. Although I could also see Sainz taking Ricciardo's spot.

Which if Perez gets the boot, could also happen with Max in the car next year.

johnnyskids

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
So desperate for good racing I watched the Formula E race this weekend. The winner passed on the last lap, clean racing, all podium positions fought for right up to the end. So much better than what F1 has offered in the last year and a bit, and that’s incredibly sad. Went a bunch of dyson vacuums on wheels provide better entertainment.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
So desperate for good racing I watched the Formula E race this weekend. The winner passed on the last lap, clean racing, all podium positions fought for right up to the end. So much better than what F1 has offered in the last year and a bit, and that’s incredibly sad. Went a bunch of dyson vacuums on wheels provide better entertainment.
Wife and I watched ½ of the 12 hours of Sebring. The televised portion. Still have 2 hours left to watch. Freaking awesome to watch. So many pro drivers from all over driving (including F1) & tons of action!

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
Wife and I watched ½ of the 12 hours of Sebring. The televised portion. Still have 2 hours left to watch. Freaking awesome to watch. So many pro drivers from all over driving (including F1) & tons of action!
There are so many races much better than f1 these days. if you liked IMSA races, also check out MX-5 cup series (IMSA) in youtube or F1 Academy in YT as well.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Way to go Carlos! Should be a good race. Recording it on our DVR. Bought the F1 package like y’all recommended. Love it 🥰 However, the wife still likes the commentators on the one we watched all last year on ESPN, Sky, Comcast/Xfinity broadcast. But all the other content is fantastic!!

Can’t wait to get home tonight and see if Max can stay ahead of both of the Ferraris, where McLaren will end up, if Albion can get in the points, if Yuki can maintain his momentum? The entire top 10 should be a blast watching, hinting where this season will play out.

DC5UPRA

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra MT, 05 Acura RSX Type-S
Way to go Carlos! Should be a good race. Recording it on our DVR. Bought the F1 package like y’all recommended. Love it 🥰 However, the wife still likes the commentators on the one we watched all last year on ESPN, Sky, Comcast/Xfinity broadcast. But all the other content is fantastic!!

Can’t wait to get home tonight and see if Max can stay ahead of both of the Ferraris, where McLaren will end up, if Albion can get in the points, if Yuki can maintain his momentum? The entire top 10 should be a blast watching, hinting where this season will play out.
It doesn't disappoint.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
I love little nuggets of pub trivia. The last two races not won by Max were not only won by Carlos, but also George crashed out on the final lap.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Another cool link

How the hell did she get that kind of access? 2.31 million subscribers on YouTube I suppose 😞 😂

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Okay this is arguably the best thread on the forum. Where the hell did ya all go? I love Japan 🇯🇵 and Suzuka Track. Can’t wait to watch it tonight (after work as usual 😞). But didn’t see y’all in the feed alerts…. I peeked on here thinking I’d have to hop off real quick. I best not make any assumptions. Will check back tomorrow 🫣

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Masterclass by Max again. Such a shame the car failed in Melbourne. Sainz awesome drive, Leclerc failing under pressure again, going off track with Norris behind him. He needs to get that under control ASAP. Almost a 1989 repeat between Piastri and Russell, who's driving waaaaay too desperately. Still don't agree with Alonso's Melbourne penalty. The love between Wolff and Hamilton is definitely over since his announcement of going to Ferrari. His driving frankly sucks. I'm no fan of his, but he can do much better than that.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Masterclass by Max again. Such a shame the car failed in Melbourne. Sainz awesome drive, Leclerc failing under pressure again, going off track with Norris behind him. He needs to get that under control ASAP. Almost a 1989 repeat between Piastri and Russell, who's driving waaaaay too desperately. Still don't agree with Alonso's Melbourne penalty. The love between Wolff and Hamilton is definitely over since his announcement of going to Ferrari. His driving frankly sucks. I'm no fan of his, but he can do much better than that.
Fantastic summary! It doesn’t matter the sport. It‘s all about pressure. If you have the he’s better than me mentality, it’s gonna be extra hard to win. I get it though. The team is on fire, Max is a believer in his own super phreak skills. Making it a really tough spot for the other teams to be in. Kudos to Checo for bringing his game up under pressure with an unsigned Carlos letting the world know he’s available and better than ever. Made for an awkward podium finish. The man (Max) with his current Padawan (Checo) & pick me boss Carlos in 3rd. This is all in my head ofc. But I do feel like those are the best three drivers out there right now. Imagine if Checo & Carlos can keep up these performances under the Max RB era.
Sponsored