How rare is your car?! Production Numbers By Model, Trim and Color?

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
I still think the a90’s resale value will depend on the a100. Will there be an a100?
Completely agree and that may be the saving grace. Not only may it be the last Supra (or at least the last petrol engined manual Supra) but it may also be one of the last high powered manual petrol engined sports cars ever. And this may change my estimation.. and I hope it does.

An a100, whether it is a joint or in house product, would make the a90 a red headed step child of the Supra family (if it isn’t already).
Yes. This is exactly what happened with the FN2 - If I may dig even deeper into Honda lore, the FN2 was literally the odd one out (although the FK2 follow up wasn't much better). The next two Type R models were much better received, even though for my money, the latest FL5 has been hit with the bland end of an ugly stick.

But I think if the a90 is the last Supra, the a90 will eventually be looked upon in a more positive limelight than it is right now.
Agreed. And before someone tells me off, I'm done talking Honda in a Supra forum!
Sponsored

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
Nope. I always have a layer of wax on my cars. In the case of my Supra, it's a thick layer of STEK PPF on 2/3 of the car.
Sponsored