OP
21Supra

21Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium, Honda CRV Hybrid Touring
1980, ha!

Show the seller the NADA book value for a 1980 Supra, and tell him you'll pay double.

Lol. No idea where the 1980 is coming from. Even his description states its a 1985. Either that or the US of A was about 15 years behind on the import game.

outxlove

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.outof.love
Car(s)
2020 Widebody 3.0 Premium / 93 FD RX7 / 90 240sx
These guys are local to me. I'm sure it's just a typo they're very well informed. The inflation on these cars isn't worth it to me as a car to own but if you're looking at it like an investment then maybe? ?ā€ā™‚

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
I actually love the seats. It brings me back to my 90's kid days. I'm sure the younger generation isn't a huge fan, but for those of us who are 30+, we love them. (im guessing)

OP
OP
21Supra

21Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
These guys are local to me. I'm sure it's just a typo they're very well informed. The inflation on these cars isn't worth it to me as a car to own but if you're looking at it like an investment then maybe? ?ā€ā™‚

I agree with you. I was half joking. If I had the capital to treat it as an "investment" and just keep it in the garage for something to look at Jay Leno style then sure.

OP
OP
21Supra

21Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I actually love the seats. It brings me back to my 90's kid days. I'm sure the younger generation isn't a huge fan, but for those of us who are 30+, we love them. (im guessing)

Maybe thats why I hate them. As a 31 year old it reminds me of the 90's.....I hated those years lol

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
I agree, the seats are surprisingly comfortable for a sports car. I recently spent 7 hours in them on a road trip and they are more comfortable than my Toyota Tacoma.

RJM

mkivalex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 MKIV Supra TT 6SPD
Love the confetti recaro's. Had a set in my supra. Paid like 600 bucks for a set from an importer. Those seats are worth a few K now easy.
Sponsored