Stock 23' 3.0 AT Supra Sonoma lap time?

tonymimi

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 yellow 3.0 AT premium
Merry Christmas everyone! I am about to go to Sonoma raceway for my Toyota free track day on March.

Since this is my first track day and Sonoma is not an easy track for Newbie, I have been practicing on Assetto Corsa everyday. With this mod car:
1703496247337.png

1703496602718.png

So far my pb is 1:57.1, and I see the best AI can do is 1:54. I am just wondering has anyone got even faster on Assetto Corsa then this time? Because I saw someone done 01:53 ish with stock supra on youtube()
1703496166820.png

Also, I am wondering what is the limit of the Stock 3.0 Supra on Sonoma as well.

The only mods I have so far is Versus UCW wing so if anyone has been to this track with the same wing(without the front lip), how was your experience? I expected the aero would only work between T7a to T10 since these are the high speed turn and I might get some understeer?
Sponsored

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I can't speak for a video game, but my first track day, in a real Supra, was at Sonoma. I did a 1'53.0.
The car probably had a 51 in it, with some practice. Even faster, with a better driver.
1'53".XXX sounds reasonable to me.
My car has brake pads, fluid, and CRS tires.

OP
OP

tonymimi

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 yellow 3.0 AT premium
Hi Jason, thank you for the quick reply! I Iove your official lap times threads. It looks like you have done a lot of track days, what make you stop going to Sonoma for a second track days?

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Hi Jason, thank you for the quick reply! I Iove your official lap times threads. It looks like you have done a lot of track days, what make you stop going to Sonoma for a second track days?
I've been there a few times but only once with the Supra. It's such a fun course. One of my favorites.

noogie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra
don't worry about lap times if this is your first track day. listen to instructors, get plenty of rest and water, and have fun!
Sponsored