OP
Suggs.OR

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Did you code out the ASD? If so, what do you think?
I did code out the ASD. I was really skeptical of how much of a difference I would hear. I am by no means an audiophile but there is a clear night and day difference. It is 100% worth it to turn off in my opinion.

Edit: to add to this i also set the side mirror tilt to 80%, it always starts in sport mode, and no more start up warning.

Last edited:

type-964

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
IMG_20201218_103954_603.jpg
The new SPL adjustable front lower control arms arrived today. The car is fully ready to be lowered and just waiting on my wheels to arrive before everything goes on.
Beautiful. It will be interesting to hear how much it changes NVH, and if it improves the steering feedback at all.

OP
OP
Suggs.OR

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Beautiful. It will be interesting to hear how much it changes NVH, and if it improves the steering feedback at all.
I more did it for the adjustable camber in the front when lowering it. Didnt have any specific handling improvement desires.

OP
OP
Suggs.OR

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Does this mount get in the way of the active cruise control radar? There's one on either side but didn't know if it affected the performance of that feature.
I havent had any issues since it has been installed and I have had it on for over 2000 miles and does include a lot of use of the adaptive cruise control.
Sponsored