Ok... quick little background... feel free to skip. Like a lot of people I was not sure what to think at first about the supra's new design but fell in love with it. I took delivery of my 2021 3.0 Premium at the beginning of August after the dealership resolved the issue with the 2020 I had. My initial goal was to start modifying this vehicle because ive never really had a car worth mods before. The supra was the first car that I feel like I could keep for the rest of my life This goal has now changed a little bit but the new goal is to keep the car daily drivable but make it a little bit more aggressive and be able to do a couple track days a summer.
- 30% window tint
- Front clear bra
- Cusco rear tow hook
- Rexpeed passenger side interior CF badge
- Rexpeed CF steering wheel badge
- HKS cat back exhaust
- Platypus License Plate (CravenSpeed)
- Revel GT Dry Carbon Seat Insert Covers
- WORK Wheels (Meister M1 3P)
- ZL1 Toyota Supra Rock Guards
- HKS Hipermax Adjustable Height Springs
- Just awaiting several body parts to arrive/be ordered (front lip, duckbill, side skirts, and rear spats)
- Replace the steering wheel with one from vividracing or realcarbontastic. Not sure which one yet but plan to install a more high performance looking steering wheel while keeping all the functions of the OEM steering wheel.
- New downpipe, cold air intake, and tune if my ECU isnt locked. I think it should be good because my build date was 04/2020 but I havent actually checked yet.
- Set of track only wheels and tires
- lots of track days