Toyota called, now the dilemma.

SInner

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 3.0
I put down my deposit a week ago expecting it to be months before a car came in. There’s one gentleman on the list ahead of me who’s waiting specifically for a black/black premium. So the dealer is notified of an allocation for a car being built next week with an arrival time of 6 weeks and it’s a Black on hazelnut premium. The other customer doesn’t want it. So they’ve requested a change to the build which I doubt will happen. If that’s the case, the car comes to me. I was looking for a white on black car with black/black as a second choice. I had no interest in a hazelnut interior. I’m worried this dealer may only end up getting a few cars and obviously no idea when. The more I look at the black pics, I definitely like it but the hazelnut throws me off. It’s much more of a luxury vs performance car vibe. Has anyone seen the hazelnut in person? What are your thoughts?
Sponsored

OP
OP

SInner

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 3.0
I’ll also point out that I hate the fact that they did the steering wheel. And the hazelnut on the drivers side door only is odd

OP
OP

SInner

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 3.0
I have the hazel nut interior. its fucking awesome lmao not a lot of cars have this color interior . its different as a sports car. I remember my old s14 having the beigh leather interior and it was so cool
The pics make it look very orange. Is that the case?

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Get the car, get a European driver side trim piece to balance out the doors, get a new steering wheel, and wrap it in brewster green.

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Yes hazelnut interior does not go with a sport car when i seen that interior it looks like it belongs on a daily driven lexus instead. Having said that black with hazelnut interior is not a bad combo, it could be worse a red car with hazelnut interior lmaoo. Only black and blue 2024s could work with that interior

lucky phil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GTS 2024 MT, Kia Stonic GT, Mazda CX5 GT SP
I have the hazel nut interior. its fucking awesome lmao not a lot of cars have this color interior . its different as a sports car. I remember my old s14 having the beigh leather interior and it was so cool
I like the look just not convinced of the long term practicality. I know, others disagree.

Phil

sup.dc2

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5mt. DC2. T4R. e46
Wait, how are you getting the hazelnut interior on a non MT edition? and in black?

tub54500

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT
I like the look just not convinced of the long term practicality. I know, others disagree.

Phil
nah i agree with you lol sounds like a good excuse to swap for some seat upgrades

sup.dc2

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5mt. DC2. T4R. e46
It is a manual car
Sure, but its not the A91-MT edition. or it wouldn't be black

• A91-MT offered in two exclusive exterior colors, Burnout and CU Later Gray, both with a unique hazelnut leather trimmed interior
unless this is new for 2024?

Spettro11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 Premium MT; (RIP to my '83 MkII)
Sure, but its not the A91-MT edition. or it wouldn't be black

• A91-MT offered in two exclusive exterior colors, Burnout and CU Later Gray, both with a unique hazelnut leather trimmed interior
unless this is new for 2024?
Just built a 2024 3.0 Premium MT in black/hazelnut. I think it looks pretty sharp. White would look cool with hazelnut too imo.