• Total voters

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Following up on my last post.
7443ED10-E5EF-48B9-8C4C-B8EB19870E4B.jpeg
Altima in the fast last doing 85mph on a donut. If this doesn't scream "california drivers are a different breed.", Idk what to tell you.
Can confirm. California Altima drivers are the worst. In general, I've seen a lot of things on those streets. One, a live person jumping/pushed out of a moving vehicle and tucking and rolling. Then walking back to the car with the person who tossed them, then driving away. Two, an old s10 pickup with about 25ft of pallets stacked unsecured in the back. Three, a children's playhouse thrown onto the highway as a "garbage removal" service. These are all just top of the head incidents, there are probably thousands I could go on about.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Can confirm. California Altima drivers are the worst. In general, I've seen a lot of things on those streets. One, a live person jumping/pushed out of a moving vehicle and tucking and rolling. Then walking back to the car with the person who tossed them, then driving away. Two, an old s10 pickup with about 25ft of pallets stacked unsecured in the back. Three, a children's playhouse thrown onto the highway as a "garbage removal" service. These are all just top of the head incidents, there are probably thousands I could go on about.
Funny you bring up the pallets being stacked. I work next to a place that collects them and can see the main road from my desk. Some of the trucks I have seen pass by with pallets stacked are just crazy. The trucks are literally sitting on the bump stops with one strap around their entire load. Scary.

On my way home tonight, I got the joy of sitting in dead stopped traffic thanks to a 4 car accident. Now that it's dark when I go home, it seems like everyone drives with their high beams on, like the car that was right behind me blinding me. I was nice enough to adjust my driver's mirror so that the light went right back in their face. There was so much traffic they couldn't get over so they were blinding themselves for a good 30 min. It was awesome. Too stupid to just turn their brights off.

Mr. Jonathan

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20'Supra 3.0 premium; AA DP; AS Intk; MBRP Ex; JB4
Anyone who canā€™t put their phone down! Itā€™s a problem with all demographics (age/sex).

Reactions: zrk

CSUfiend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I can understand the elitist, pad-yourself-on-the-back-everyday snob driving a Tesla, BMW or even a Prius. So itā€™s really no surprise that itā€™s on the list.

I can understand a jerk feeling the need to have a pony car. Or a domestic HD pickup truck. No surprises either.

But Nissan Altima?? Is it just the official car for degenerates? Interesting that it is winning the pollā€¦

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
But Nissan Altima?? Is it just the official car for degenerates? Interesting that it is winning the pollā€¦
The Nissan Altima drivers are mad itā€™s not as good as a Camry. Just like how the Nissan Z drivers are mad that itā€™s not as good as a Supra.

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
Over here, been noticing more and more Nissan's. Not just Altima's, but Maxima's, Sentra's, Juke's. What's hilarious is that the Z's and the GTR's are way less douchie though 350Z's can arguably be an exception.

CSUfiend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Altima drivers - yes. My babies mama t-boned one that ran a red light the other day (with my 4 year old in the car of course). I do have to say, those things can take a beating. Her car, totaled. Altima, drove away with some caved in doors and probably will never get fixed.

OP
OP
XtremeMaC

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

JST

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'06 Subaru LGT, '21 CX-5 Sig, '22 Supra 3.0
In my area, its typically lifted trucks or any truck with aftermarket led/hid headlights.

CSUfiend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thatā€™s pretty accuratešŸ¤£

although I will say that the BMW M3 is more like a de-badged 320i. Sometimes they even buy an M3 front bumper too. Other than that, perfect description.

and I kinda miss messing with those SN95ā€™s. Unfortunately, they have mostly crashed/rusted away.

the BRZ one.. I havenā€™t encountered enough to have an opinion on. Maybe itā€™s a geographical location thing.

OP
OP
XtremeMaC

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
the BRZ one.. I havenā€™t encountered enough to have an opinion on. Maybe itā€™s a geographical location thing.
Yeah me neither. Gotta check these in CA.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
To continue my dislike/hatred towards a vast majority of Altima drivers:

Matt Farah: ā€œNissan Altima, always someone with bad credit.ā€

Zack Klapman: ā€œYea, and worse road manners.ā€

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Another big one (by me at least) is any non WRX Subie wagon/suv. They always drive slow as shit, excessively brake, and love to just pull out in front you at intersections and accelerate like a snail. I get cut off by one at minimum once a week if not more.
Sponsored