Vehicles with worst Drivers

Vehicles with worst Drivers

• Total voters

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Another big one (by me at least) is any non WRX Subie wagon/suv. They always drive slow as shit, excessively brake, and love to just pull out in front you at intersections and accelerate like a snail. I get cut off by one at minimum once a week if not more.
Oof, wife has a Crosstrek and usually Iā€™m the one driving. Guess I deserve that. šŸ¤£
Sponsored

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Lived in California for 20 yrs plus, USED to think it was there. It was mostly Altimas, Accords, etc. However, since moving to Texas Holy Shit. First of all, everyone's average speed is 90. The speed limits are higher out here, so 65/70 posted is more like 90. Also, damnnn these huge ass trucks. They WILL run you off the road, if you are in the left lane going a hair under 95. It's truly another world out here lol.

I love it here though, and used to live here after I moved from Illinois a while back. Most of my family is from and live here. So I'm not putting my California in Texas at all, haha

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Oof, wife has a Crosstrek and usually Iā€™m the one driving. Guess I deserve that. šŸ¤£
You aren't from NY by any chance are you?? šŸ˜… šŸ˜…

Honestly though, the majority of them are in Outbacks and Foresters.

OP
OP
XtremeMaC

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Honestly I don't know the target audience for Subaru's except wrx/sti/brz..
All I gather is, they're for outdoor activity people who for some reason are against SUVs.
I have never driven Outback, etc., so don't know if it's the driving dynamics, infotainment, service? Let me know why people buy it šŸ˜

JST

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'06 Subaru LGT, '21 CX-5 Sig, '22 Supra 3.0
All I gather is, they're for outdoor activity people who for some reason are against SUVs.
I have never driven Outback, etc., so don't know if it's the driving dynamics, infotainment, service? Let me know why people buy it šŸ˜
I would say Symmetrical AWD and safety would be up there for reasons why people buy them.

lucky phil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GTS 2024 MT, Kia Stonic GT, Mazda CX5 GT SP
No selection for Audi, any Audi. Here 90% of Audi drivers are arrogant arseholes on the road. Don't know why but almost every time you see someone acting like the roads are their private space and carve you up or cut you off it's an Audi driver.

Phil

6mtsoup

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT
Iā€™m going to top SoCal/Texas off with FLORIDA drivers. Negative brain cells behind the wheel

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Iā€™m going to top SoCal/Texas off with FLORIDA drivers. Negative brain cells behind the wheel
They are just as bad here in Florida šŸ˜‚

Wowā€¦. Looks like the Altima for the Win šŸ

Last edited:

RWhiz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche 911 964, Tacoma, 2021 Absolute Zero Premium
I voted for the Altima, in which my experience is similar to those expressed here in. Want to add the Hyundai sedan thatā€™s similar to the Altima is gaining and probably the same demographic. Dodge Rams ars a close second with their tailgating and aggressive driving.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA

I wouldnā€™t mind a Subaru as their crossover and wagons have one of the best ground clearance especially for off roading and for camping.

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
In Germany I would say Mercedes drivers, particularly with SUVs. Most of them are quite old, I wish they would use their self-driving car function :rolleyes1:
It is the same for FRA. Old Mercedes drivers - SUV and 'E' drivers. Electric vehicle drivers around FRA are bad. Many too slow. Also most Opel Corsa -- old ones lol! :)

MoTeC_R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 & 2022 A91-CF
Sorry I just had to, however Dodge drivers are a close 2nd here. Surprised at the results, as this must be an Ohio thing with the Dodge drivers. If you live in Ohio and it says Dodge on it, itā€™s a Hellcat! SXT trim no problem, you just smack the cat badges on and throw on your under glow and remote start to show off the big wang and John Deere tiller for an aggressive diffuser, welcome to the aero show, while listening to you remote cold start for attention, itā€™s 300hp of pure cold starting exhaust producing racing machine! Heck even if itā€™s a Dodge Caravan if you add the Hellcat badges, your dodge will be a force on the open waters, I mean roadā€¦ MERICA MUSCLE šŸ¤£

8AF029D6-2D00-4D17-A62F-4B9E1D3A5870.jpeg
Sponsored