• Total voters

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Looking at possibly getting some newer and different wheels and wanted to get feedback from the community between two similar styles but different brands. The two I am comparing here is BC Forged- polished lip/ brushed grey center spoke on the black MK4 Supra.
And BBS- polished lip/ black diamond center spoke on the red MK5 Supra.
20221228_092459.jpg
20221228_092432.jpg
Sponsored

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
BBS LMā€™s are a classic if money wasnā€™t an object i would 100% get them. I think for the money Apex forged series is the best for the cost. Then if youā€™re cheap like me you just powdercoat the stock wheels and call it a day LMFAOOOO

ope_sry

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 premium
I canā€™t tell the difference, Iā€™d go with whatever brand is lighter. Also research and consider whichever brand gets shit on less by the local Taste Police. ~40% joking

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
BBS LMā€™s are a classic if money wasnā€™t an object i would 100% get them. I think for the money Apex forged series is the best for the cost. Then if youā€™re cheap like me you just powdercoat the stock wheels and call it a day LMFAOOOO
Thatā€™s what i did lol. There is someone on here selling their BBS RE V7 which is pretty much perfect imo

OP
OP
Jakester

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I canā€™t tell the difference, Iā€™d go with whatever brand is lighter. Also research and consider whichever brand gets shit on less by the local Taste Police. ~40% joking
Yeah, the difference is very minimal. Weight wise I believe the difference is extremely minimal but i will confirm that with each company. Either way they will be lighter then what i have now. I am hoping the taste police will give their two cents as well šŸ¤£

OP
OP
Jakester

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Yeah I do love the BBS and money isn't an issue. But the BC Forged does have more customizable options it seems as well.

Akashugly

First Name
Akash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I would pick BC because I have them.

They are reasonable priced, aren't heavy for what they are and fit well (no hub ring needed).

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
We can help you get taken care of with wheels.

Have BBS LM in 19s in stock, are a BC Forged dealer, and have Work Wheels as well.

-Josh

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
Looking at possibly getting some newer and different wheels and wanted to get feedback from the community between two similar styles but different brands. The two I am comparing here is BC Forged- polished lip/ brushed grey center spoke on the black MK4 Supra.
And BBS- polished lip/ black diamond center spoke on the red MK5 Supra.
20221228_092459.jpg
20221228_092432.jpg
As often as I wash my supra and hate the oem brake pad dust. I would hate cleaning those wheels for real.

OP
OP
Jakester

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
As often as I wash my supra and hate the oem brake pad dust. I would hate cleaning those wheels for real.
Yeah, I currently have some wheels on that look really close with a similar spoke pattern and bbk kits on front and back. Cleaning them does suck but I am a glutton for punishment i guess. šŸ™ƒ

OP
OP
Jakester

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
We can help you get taken care of with wheels.

Have BBS LM in 19s in stock, are a BC Forged dealer, and have Work Wheels as well.

-Josh
Awesome, that's great to know I will definitely reach out sometime very soon once I get all the details sorted. Thanks.
Sponsored