80 year old needs help setting up car - Winston Salem

shrimptrader

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR-Supra Launch Edition, Lotus 7, Morgan, 59 Cadillac, 37 Dodge P/up, Toyota Tundra, Infinity x50
My 80 year old dad is a true car enthusiast and has recently bought a 2020 Supra. He is having a difficult time with all the technology and needs help setting up his car. The dealer has been of no help. He lives in the Winston-Salem area. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm in the seafood business so we could work out some kind of deal for your time - shrimp anyone?
Thanks!
Todd
Sponsored

Nocturnal LE

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
My 80 year old dad is a true car enthusiast and has recently bought a 2020 Supra. He is having a difficult time with all the technology and needs help setting up his car. The dealer has been of no help. He lives in the Winston-Salem area. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm in the seafood business so we could work out some kind of deal for your time - shrimp anyone?
Thanks!
Todd
In case you can't find anyone to help, there are 8 YouTube videos I recommend. Search "2020 Supra Multimedia" and it is the first 8 videos that show up (at least for me). Here is a screengrab

supra multimedia.PNG

supra multimedia2.PNG

OP
OP

shrimptrader

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR-Supra Launch Edition, Lotus 7, Morgan, 59 Cadillac, 37 Dodge P/up, Toyota Tundra, Infinity x50
In case you can't find anyone to help, there are 8 YouTube videos I recommend. Search "2020 Supra Multimedia" and it is the first 8 videos that show up (at least for me). Here is a screengrab

supra multimedia.PNG

supra multimedia2.PNG
Thanks Daniel. I tried sending him a few youtube videos but its been frustrating because I'm in NJ and he lives in NC. If it wasn't for Covid travel restrictions, I would go down there and help him.

Nocturnal LE

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Thanks Daniel. I tried sending him a few youtube videos but its been frustrating because I'm in NJ and he lives in NC. If it wasn't for Covid travel restrictions, I would go down there and help him.
Ya.. I've never had a car with this much tech. I'm 3000 miles into ownership and I still have trouble finding what I need to right away. I can always get to it, but I have to pull over or wait until I get somewhere for certain things.

But in terms of registering the car, that one video shows how to do it, and is fairly easy.

CarGuy11 youtube videos are incredibly helpful, he's a member on here too
Sponsored