Upstate SC owners

Schang105

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra, 2020 Porsche Macan
Greetings from the upstate! I've seen at least 4 MKVs in Greenville alone (I'm right on the border of Greenville and Mauldin by the CU-ICAR)- I've seen a Nitro Yellow, 2 Renaissance Red, Turbulence Grey, and I believe a white one.

Who else is from the upstate? Here's a pic of mine at Table Rock state park. Please share location and pic of your MKV! Maybe we could do a meet up or group drive somewhere local if enough interest.

Jason

IMG20220311094452.jpg
Sponsored

Iambatman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Hey, I just picked up a nocturnal black a few months back. I live in Travelers Rest and work in downtown Greenville. I’d like to meet up. I was actually thinking of driving to tail of the dragon this weekend if it doesn’t rain.

IMG_2532.jpeg

IMG_8238.jpeg

Last edited:

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Columbia here, but I visit Greenville office a good bit. Absolute Zero. I did see a red one heading into GVL and coming back. Parked at what looked like a factory or plant. It was along the interstate.

OP
OP
Schang105

Schang105

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hell yeah! So, I signed up for MVading the Dragon for next year, June 21 - 23. Anyone else interested in going? I reached out to the organizers and they r cool w/Supras. If so we could caravan down to Alcoa, lmk. Link to event.

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
Hell yeah! So, I signed up for MVading the Dragon for next year, June 21 - 23. Anyone else interested in going? I reached out to the organizers and they r cool w/Supras. If so we could caravan down to Alcoa, lmk. Link to event.
Interested and definitely considering it. Also, I know of a couple great spots around the SC/NC border that we can hit outside of events ;)

Yli

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
The drive to Brevard from TR is pretty great, until you get stuck behind some jeeps.

CMP is 2.5hr away. RA is 2hr away. For those of you interested in doing a track meetup.

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The drive to Brevard from TR is pretty great, until you get stuck behind some jeeps.

CMP is 2.5hr away. RA is 2hr away. For those of you interested in doing a track meetup.
Drive up caesars head to Cedar Mtn, take E Fork Rd to Rosman, then head down 178 to Sunset.

Enjoy 😬
1702065364832.png

as @Yli said, caesars head traffic can be rough, but E Fork and 178 is usually fine.

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Columbia here, but I visit Greenville office a good bit. Absolute Zero. I did see a red one heading into GVL and coming back. Parked at what looked like a factory or plant. It was along the interstate.
Funny, I thought I knew which factory you were talking about since I've seen a Supra out front, but google street view confirms its a Nitro, not red. 😆 Look for it on your right, off 385 headed to cola from gvl
1702066158620.png

sorry if I doxxed one of you guys 😂

Iambatman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
This looks awesome! I’m definitely interested in doing this.

Iambatman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what is CMP and RA? I’m from this area and not sure where you’re referring to 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what is CMP and RA? I’m from this area and not sure where you’re referring to 😂🤦🏻‍♂️
carolina motorsports park and road atlanta

We're also not far from AMP - atlanta motorsports park

Reactions: Yli
OP
OP
Schang105

Schang105

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'll let you folks in on a little secret... Best canyon run ever, I call it the Palmetto Nordschleife 🇩🇪. PM if u want the route details...

1702094563899.png
Sponsored