NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
As some of you have seen the EOS A91 CF lip has been officially released and I just threw one on my personal car! so far pretty dang happy especially for the price, fitment is pretty good as with most EOS products, although install is a little finicky as you have to be careful not to scratch the paint, and once you get it locked in, it is not going anywhere, so loosen and remove all the OEM lip/ bumper hardware before test fitting, will make your life easier.

I would say overall fitment is an 8/10, and the carbon weave is a 7.5/10, granted one of the ones my client installed the other day looked even better. Obviously with carbon you will always have the slight variance in fitment. at $419 shipped through me I would say that for those looking for an OEM+ look without making the car too low in the front for those of you with steeper driveways this is a good option. I had another AG style lip arriving for my car after mine got wrecked but honestly was more impressed with the look of the A91 CF lip I think I will keep it for a while.

Will get some better beauty shots of it soon, and once it isn't gloomy and raining, typical Florida, but figured this would help those looking to actually see what it looks like on a car that does not have some silly canards and low res photos. I will be installing the A91 CF style side skirts once those are ready to ship as I think they will flow well with the lip, the rear spats are still in talks and personally I am not the biggest fan of them, so may leave alone or piece from another Kit. Happy to hear everyones thoughts!

For ordering- The website link is not yet live till profesional photos are edited and posted, so to order reach out to me directly and you will receive a manual invoice!

Also I am aware my side marker tint is failing, Please don't remind me it will be redone this week:doh:

IMG_4171.jpeg

IMG_4178.jpeg
IMG_4181.jpeg
IMG_4174.jpeg
IMG_4183.jpeg
IMG_4184.jpeg
IMG_4186.jpeg
IMG_4188.jpeg
IMG_4189.jpeg
Sponsored

tub54500

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT
does it require any additional drilling /shaving or uses all oem bolts and holes? looks great

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
does it require any additional drilling /shaving or uses all oem bolts and holes? looks great
Nope lines up with a bunch of the factory bolts/ and the front rivet, there are additional openings where you can put some self tappers in if you want, I didnā€™t but I also donā€™t plan to keep forever since I swap around. I took some sandpaper to a rougher edge of the lip to clean it up a little to sit more flush but that was it. Very much on par with any carbon pieces that overlay, not better not worse.

Sharocks

First Name
Sha
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A91 MT, 04 M3, 05 M3, 00 M5, 00 Z3M, 04 X5 6MT
Conflicted on these.

Also install looks annoying.

PositiveDeeTeeh

First Name
DT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ā€˜24 Mark V Supra, ā€˜23 GR86, ā€˜11 Venza, ā€˜07 Rav4
As some of you have seen the EOS A91 CF lip has been officially released and I just threw one on my personal car! so far pretty dang happy especially for the price, fitment is pretty good as with most EOS products, although install is a little finicky as you have to be careful not to scratch the paint, and once you get it locked in, it is not going anywhere, so loosen and remove all the OEM lip/ bumper hardware before test fitting, will make your life easier.

I would say overall fitment is an 8/10, and the carbon weave is a 7.5/10, granted one of the ones my client installed the other day looked even better. Obviously with carbon you will always have the slight variance in fitment. at $419 shipped through me I would say that for those looking for an OEM+ look without making the car too low in the front for those of you with steeper driveways this is a good option. I had another AG style lip arriving for my car after mine got wrecked but honestly was more impressed with the look of the A91 CF lip I think I will keep it for a while.

Will get some better beauty shots of it soon, and once it isn't gloomy and raining, typical Florida, but figured this would help those looking to actually see what it looks like on a car that does not have some silly canards and low res photos. I will be installing the A91 CF style side skirts once those are ready to ship as I think they will flow well with the lip, the rear spats are still in talks and personally I am not the biggest fan of them, so may leave alone or piece from another Kit. Happy to hear everyones thoughts!

For ordering- The website link is not yet live till profesional photos are edited and posted, so to order reach out to me directly and you will receive a manual invoice!

Also I am aware my side marker tint is failing, Please don't remind me it will be redone this week:doh:

IMG_4171.jpeg

IMG_4178.jpeg
IMG_4181.jpeg
IMG_4174.jpeg
IMG_4183.jpeg
IMG_4184.jpeg
IMG_4186.jpeg
IMG_4188.jpeg
IMG_4189.jpeg
Beautiful car. Love the CF front splitter install! Very tasteful.

tub54500

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT
:D will EOS come out with the a91 side skirt as well??

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
:D will EOS come out with the a91 side skirt as well??
Yes they are on the way, will have them ready to ship within a few weeks.

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Can Verus canards fit with this lip??
hmm, have yet to try personally but the EOS test car had canards on it, It looks like it should but obv won't know forsure until someone tries.