jreinlie4

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey Guys,

I placed an order for an AA catted downpipe back in mid-July and I'm being told repeatedly by the vendor the AA has not been shipping them any downpipes due a shortage of GESI cats used in the design. Can anyone representing Active Autowerke confirm this?
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Hey Guys,

I placed an order for an AA catted downpipe back in mid-July and I'm being told repeatedly by the vendor the AA has not been shipping them any downpipes due a shortage of GESI cats used in the design. Can anyone representing Active Autowerke confirm this?
You don't have to represent Active Autowerke to know that there is a huge GESI cat shortage.

OP
OP
jreinlie4

jreinlie4

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
You don't have to represent Active Autowerke to know that there is a huge GESI cat shortage.
True.

However, you DO have to represent Active Autowerke to corroborate how the shortage is impacting their operations and order lead times specifically. A general shortage of a product or component does not necessarily impact all companies equally as procurement is handled differently by all manufacturers.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
True.

However, you DO have to represent Active Autowerke to corroborate how the shortage is impacting their operations and order lead times specifically. A general shortage of a product or component does not necessarily impact all companies equally as procurement is handled differently by all manufacturers.
There are no GESI cats to be had anywhere. AA is -always- in high demand. I ended up going with MAPerformance's DP after waiting months for cats to be available again. I get what you're saying, but I'm sure they really are back ordered, they always are.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I've had orders ship during that time frame, and I have more orders I placed after July that will be ready next week.

-Josh