• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: AA Catted Downpipe For Sale

Kmurph7

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RDX
Purchased new June 2021 and has 3-4K miles on it.

$1050 shipped (continental U.S.) or $1000 picked up about 45 min northwest of Chicago. If sold and shipped, I only accept PayPal for payment.

Thanks.

F53DB8DA-51C3-4B11-B972-F84366958EC9.jpeg

623B73C2-7B57-4A4A-9ACF-A524C52B4A57.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP

Kmurph7

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RDX
which mid engine ?
Depends on which dealer/manufacture gets an allocation for me first ?. Currently on the list for a C8, Lotus Emira, and the 718 GTS. I’m not sold on the Lotus after seeing it at my local dealer this weekend and may take my deposit back.

wrapfee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 NSX, 2016 428i Gran Coupe
Depends on which dealer/manufacture gets an allocation for me first ?. Currently on the list for a C8, Lotus Emira, and the 718 GTS. I’m not sold on the Lotus after seeing it at my local dealer this weekend and may take my deposit back.
Crap. I'm doing the same this weekend (trading Supra on Emira). What didn't you like about it? I haven't seen one in person yet.

Mk5Frank

First Name
franklin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 type r, 2021 supra
hmm I think lotus!

OP
OP

Kmurph7

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RDX
Crap. I'm doing the same this weekend (trading Supra on Emira). What didn't you like about it? I haven't seen one in person yet.

The Emira looks great in pictures but, in my opinion, leaves a lot to be desired in person. I was able to see a shadow grey 6 cyl. manual with silver wheels.

The exterior was not even close to being the budget exotic everyone has talked about and seemed somewhat bland. The interior was fine, but for a 100k car, I’d expect more. I sat in a 2020 used Evora GT they had in the showroom and it felt and looked better than the Emira.

If you’re serious about the Emira, I would try to see and sit in one before you actually place your order. I believe the same car I was able to see will be traveling across the country to some of the larger Lotus dealerships.

OP
OP

Kmurph7

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RDX
Also, downpipe has been sold.

C5 4 NOW

First Name
Jermaine
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Damn, I snoozed. I need a downpipe and your local-ish too.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Eh id pass on the c8. The emira is dope tho. It’ll be rare around here

Reactions: zrk

wrapfee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 NSX, 2016 428i Gran Coupe
The Emira looks great in pictures but, in my opinion, leaves a lot to be desired in person. I was able to see a shadow grey 6 cyl. manual with silver wheels.

The exterior was not even close to being the budget exotic everyone has talked about and seemed somewhat bland. The interior was fine, but for a 100k car, I’d expect more. I sat in a 2020 used Evora GT they had in the showroom and it felt and looked better than the Emira.

If you’re serious about the Emira, I would try to see and sit in one before you actually place your order. I believe the same car I was able to see will be traveling across the country to some of the larger Lotus dealerships.
Thanks for the info. The dealer (Lotus of North Jersey) I'm trading the Supra too is getting the Emira this Saturday. So my plan is to go and check it and trade them the Supra while I'm there, assuming the Emira is my cup of tea.

Interesting about the exterior...because it does look sexy in the pictures.

I had an Evora 400, so I'm used to the Lotus-ness of the interior, although the Emira is supposed to be a big step up in that department.

I guess we will see.

Side note to anyone looking for an AA catted downpipe...if you can get your car to Pennsylvania this week, you can have mine if you want to swap me the factory cat. The dealer doesn't want or care about aftermarket exhausts, so it's a wash to me.

But I need to swap them because I gave away my factory cat like an idiot when I put the AA one on.
Sponsored