Aimgain and Varis Lip Kit

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Has anyone in Canada bought the CF Aimgain Lip Kit (front lip, side skirts, rear spats and diffuser) or Varis Arising 1 Lip Kit (front lip, side skirts, rear spats and diffuser)?

What was the final CAD cost tax in? Did you need to buy it from Japan or US? Or is there a local dealer in Canada?
Sponsored

apexracer

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90
Has anyone in Canada bought the CF Aimgain Lip Kit (front lip, side skirts, rear spats and diffuser) or Varis Arising 1 Lip Kit (front lip, side skirts, rear spats and diffuser)?

What was the final CAD cost tax in? Did you need to buy it from Japan or US? Or is there a local dealer in Canada?
There are no Canadian dealers that stocks any of these parts for sure. Your best bet is either
1) Find a dealer in canada that buys from a distributor that sells those items
2) Find a dealer directly in the US and order from them.

OP
OP
jtsang25

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
We have an Aimgain carbon kit coming in hopefully within a month. We can ship to Canada.

-Josh
I had sent an email through your website. How much is it compared to the FRP version? And do you carry the Varis Arising kit for the pieces above? Cost on that? Can you DM me or email me. User name is same as my email.

OP
OP
jtsang25

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
There are no Canadian dealers that stocks any of these parts for sure. Your best bet is either
1) Find a dealer in canada that buys from a distributor that sells those items
2) Find a dealer directly in the US and order from them.
Found out from aimgain site ecuwerks out in Saskatchewan is a authorized dealer. I have sent them an email to.
Sponsored