Anyone running 20" aftermarket wheels and tires on their 2.0ltr?

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Agreed, but can't find any with a width of more than 9.5" in the rear. I want 10" at least.
What kind of wheels are you looking for? Style, color? Do you have look you are aiming for? You should be able to find 10.5 for rear fairly easy..so I thought.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BMW_GHOST_INSIDE

BMW_GHOST_INSIDE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2.0, Audi TTS
What kind of wheels are you looking for? Style, color? Do you have look you are aiming for? You should be able to find 10.5 for rear fairly easy..so I thought.
The wheels I have photoshopped onto my car Avatar. They are these and don't come in 19s, only 20s. They are 20x10" in the rear and 20x9" in the front.
NICHE_METHOS_Matte_Black.png

Last edited:

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
The wheels I have photoshopped onto my car Avatar. They are these and don't come in 19s, only 20s. They are 20x10" in the rear and 20x9" in the front.
NICHE_METHOS_Matte_Black.png
Yeah those would look nice...if I come across any that look similar in a 10.5 or 11 I will let you know. I feel like Niche is more of a show style rim...maybe that's why...I could be completely wrong though about that. I just remember back in the day their rims were really popular for show cars and mini trucks.

OP
OP
BMW_GHOST_INSIDE

BMW_GHOST_INSIDE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Well, I have Niche on my Audi TT. I love 4 banger turbos. These are Niche and look almost identical to the Supra 3.0 black wheels. They are 19s too. I may just buy these again for my Supra IF I have to go with 19s and not 20s.
Black Scarab.jpg

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Well, I have Niche on my Audi TT. I love 4 banger turbos. These are Niche and look almost identical to the Supra 3.0 black wheels. They are 19s too. I may just buy these again for my Supra IF I have to go with 19s and not 20s.
Black Scarab.jpg
Those look clean but it's too bad you can't use the ones in the picture above so you don't have identical rims on both cars. Gives some individual character to each one.

OP
OP
BMW_GHOST_INSIDE

BMW_GHOST_INSIDE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Those look clean but it's too bad you can't use the ones in the picture above so you don't have identical rims on both cars. Gives some individual character to each one.
Exactly. That's why I was asking if anyone has installed 20s on their 2.0. Looks like I will still go through with it. I like the way they look too much. lol

OP
OP
BMW_GHOST_INSIDE

BMW_GHOST_INSIDE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So I've had my 20" on the car for a few months now and have hit 2 pot holes and bent the lip ever so slightly. Passenger side on is not noticeable at all from a distance. I did not even see it until I was polishing them. Driver's side one is more noticeable. I tried to have a wheel repair shop fix the bend and unfortunately the wheels that I picked have a black gloss finish on them with a flat black center and are not repairable because the gloss black is actuallt NOT paint, but a stupid fucking wrap. I had no idea they were not painted on the lip. I have one more shop I'm going to to see if they can fix the bend. If they can't do it, I'm going to be going down to a 19" size wheels. I don't even like the gloss black lip on the 20s. That's just the way these rims came. I would rather them be all flat/mat black, even on the lip. Hopefully the new wheel shop I am trying will be able to fix it and paint them flat black if needed.

niche-m194-methos-satin-black-gloss-black-lip_1.jpg
Sponsored