Anyone seen this error before? 101F01

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23ā€™ 3.0 Base
2023 basic bolt ons; AA catted DP, MST V2 intake and a JB+. Scanned with BimmerLink and saw this code:
IMG_9311.jpeg

I did have a check engine light, car runs great. Would this be due to the JB+? Once I installed the DP I did increase the dial to Max (93 octane). Other mods have been on the car for 1,000+ miles, JB+ has roughly the same, however maybe 100 or so on the max setting. Cleared code and havenā€™t driven to see if it will come back, but would it be best to go to the out of the box setting on the JB+? Is it even related to the JB+? Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Timmy_Jones

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23ā€™ 3.0 Base
Ah, I see another post on here about the gas cap being a possible culprit? Weird for ā€˜pressure too highā€™. Reset code and re tightened the gas cap.

*also had an error for pulling the exhaust fuse out once I was in sport mode. Maybe that was the CEL? Was lazy and didnā€™t install the AWE piece to trick the valve motor. Installed that and fuse. Going to drive the car and see if any issues come back.

Last edited:

Trilly.Sam

First Name
Sammy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra
2023 basic bolt ons; AA catted DP, MST V2 intake and a JB+. Scanned with BimmerLink and saw this code:
IMG_9311.jpeg

I did have a check engine light, car runs great. Would this be due to the JB+? Once I installed the DP I did increase the dial to Max (93 octane). Other mods have been on the car for 1,000+ miles, JB+ has roughly the same, however maybe 100 or so on the max setting. Cleared code and havenā€™t driven to see if it will come back, but would it be best to go to the out of the box setting on the JB+? Is it even related to the JB+? Thanks!
Did you ever get it figured out I have the same code

OP
OP
Timmy_Jones

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23ā€™ 3.0 Base
Did you ever get it figured out I have the same code
I emailed Berger and they told me this can happen with the JB+ turned up higher than the setting they set it on. I dialed it back to the standard (cant recall exactly, maybe 3psi?) and never saw the code again. Now on JB4 and didnt see the code on Map 1, 2 or the custom map6 from Jesse here.