Atlanta Area

xBADCOMPANYx

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS, GenCoupe, Duramax Colorado, A90
There may be space for a few more drivers at Roebling Road late this month. I'll update when I get more info.
Sponsored

xBADCOMPANYx

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS, GenCoupe, Duramax Colorado, A90
RRR is one of the cheaper tracks but it's a good place to practice as each corner asks you to drive differently. It's also a lower risk track in my opinion.

Kgsweb

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Downshift Blue
We definitely should have a meet oneday. Sunday afternoon or etc. anybody heard of Share Tea in Duluth? Spoke to the owner and she said it was cool if we did a meet there.
Iā€™m up for a meet. Be good to share stories and get to know the local Supra brethren.

OP
OP
RRF985

RRF985

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 BMW M550i, 2020 Supra Premium, 2015 991.1

ronodoc

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Tundra Platinum; 2020 Supra LE
Iā€™m in MArietta and went by forged performance today. The place is legit! Iā€™m going to pull the trigger and get some lowering springs and spacers installed there. Iā€™m not quite ready to commit to a tune and down pipe yet lol. You all are a great resource! (RRF935 gave me a great rec for a guy who does PPF)
Nice. I'm trying to get a few ppl together for a track day. If anyone is interested in more than the Toyota NASA deal.

Just got my car back from forged performance today, they normally specialize on GT-Rs but Sharif is interested in our market also. Look them up and let him know the white A90 sent him your way... I will say they aren't a budget kinda shop, but it's really bc the customer base is so small. Check them out though. I got the AMS downpipe and custom tuning. Very noticable. They also sourced endless track pads and fluids for me.

OP
OP
RRF985

RRF985

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 BMW M550i, 2020 Supra Premium, 2015 991.1
Iā€™m in MArietta and went by forged performance today. The place is legit! Iā€™m going to pull the trigger and get some lowering springs and spacers installed there. Iā€™m not quite ready to commit to a tune and down pipe yet lol. You all are a great resource! (RRF935 gave me a great rec for a guy who does PPF)
Be sure to post pics after you get the springs and spacers installed.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Has anybody attended a Caffeine and Octane meet yet? (there is one this Sunday I believe)
They also have an European car meet at EuroFed in Atlanta tomorrow afternoon. Weather looks like it will be nice. I haven't been out to a car meet in any car in years.

Kgsweb

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Downshift Blue
Has anybody attended a Caffeine and Octane meet yet? (there is one this Sunday I believe)
They also have an European car meet at EuroFed in Atlanta tomorrow afternoon. Weather looks like it will be nice. I haven't been out to a car meet in any car in years.
Been to C&O a few times. Great event - lots of cars of all types and doesnā€™t really eat into the day to go to it. Not sure if i am going tomorrow as I may enjoy the nice weather with a Supra run through the N GA mountains. All the rain here of late makes me want to get out and about a bit. Never heard of EuroFed.

ronodoc

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
113B9634-D431-4A65-9ACE-BBA5C950D655.jpeg
0AE46275-4EDF-4E8E-BFFD-989049028687.jpeg
0AA7EDAA-24C0-4BFA-8FA6-741381E027DC.jpeg
Be sure to post pics after you get the springs and spacers installed.
I ended up having the service department at Cobb County Toyota install the springs and spacers for me. They told me the warranty will not be affected. I definitely paid a premium though, all for the peace of mind

ronodoc

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That looks amazing!! You definitely got the best looking one in the Atl area hands down!!
Iā€™m pretty sure all your guyā€™s cars would outshine mine but thanks man!!
Sponsored