• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: B58 Jb4 w/ Bluetooth Module & EWG

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F80 m3 / mk5
Selling a Burger Tuning Jb4
It includes bluetooth module & Ewg harness

Looking for $ 425 shipped USPS priority
Located in Naples, FL

Thanks
Sponsored

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Another newly registered, first post for sale item, no pics (with screen name/date) situation. Could be totally legit but this is a classic scammer scenario. Be careful.

Reactions: zrk
OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F80 m3 / mk5

Kaitain

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV
Im legit check me out on bimmerpost, just new to the MK5
https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/member.php?u=153185

You aren't wrong to be cautious on the forum, also only accepting PayPal goods and services!
I’m also on BimmerCode, since 2012… just bought my MKV as well. Used to race turbo cars lol n Japan for many years, brother-in-law has R32 in Tokyo.. my oldest got the bug and he’s a MS3, with a BNR turbo, lol.
Thank you again Andrew, appreciate your quick reply’s.