Sold: Backing out of an A91 Refraction Blue deal

joels740

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Premium Absolute Zero
I currently have a a $2500 deposit on a Refraction Blue A91 Supra in Colorado Springs. My initial plan was to trade in my lightly modified 2020 premium.

After running some numbers in the current preowned car market, I'm going to take a way bigger loss than anticipated. I decided to just keep mine for now.

Please contact Austin Mosier of Larry H. Miller Toyota of Colorado Springs if you are interested. I've worked with Austin in the past, and I would recommend it. For example, he worked out a deal for me regarding a launch edition at 3500 under MSRP. This was before manufacturer rebates were offered and before covid-19 took over during a time when most dealers were doing unfair markups on all Supras.

I attached the spec sheet of the car. The sheet has the vin info and the price breakdown.

They are asking $2500 refundable deposit on it. Price is MSRP with driver assist.

2020-10-19(1).png

2020-10-19.png
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
joels740

joels740

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Made the right call.
I should've just waited. I remember you posted in one of the Facebook groups about ordering yours. I didn't believe it was possible to get at MSRP. That's what i get for having little faith lol.

Congrats on getting your A91 today by the way!

OP
OP
joels740

joels740

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Man that is such a beautiful color.....
It is. Blue is my color too. My high school car was a 2006 WRX in world rally blue. I had 2016 Focus RS in blue, and i made a valiant effort to get the mkv in blue. Maybe better timing in the future.

Attachments

FastRice

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A 91 Supra, 2002 Acura NSX, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
Dealers need used vehicles desperately right now they should be offering you all the dough on a trade. Presuming it’s low miles and great shape should be in the mid to upper 40’s on trade.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
I should've just waited. I remember you posted in one of the Facebook groups about ordering yours. I didn't believe it was possible to get at MSRP. That's what i get for having little faith lol.

Congrats on getting your A91 today by the way!
Thank you very much :thumbsup:

Mountain_Bound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16' Wrangler Rubicon, 13' 4Runner Trail, 13' R56S
Interesting. I wish it was being delivered a little sooner as I might be interested. That late in the year in Colorado I might as well wait until next April/May. What city?

OP
OP
joels740

joels740

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
***Update***
I officially withdrew and got my deposit refunded today. For those who PM'd me and were interested, Austin is back from vacation.

I updated the original post in this thread with his information.

Thanks!

Attachments

Snowman

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra Refraction Blue, and 2017 STI
***Update***
I officially withdrew and got my deposit refunded today. For those who PM'd me and were interested, Austin is back from vacation.

I updated the original post in this thread with his information.

Thanks!
Do you know if they -the dealer - already has the car or the expected delivery date?

OP
OP
joels740

joels740

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Do you know if they -the dealer - already has the car or the expected delivery date?
I spoke to Austin, the salesguy, this morning. He mentioned they still didn't have an exact delivery date. They anticipate December or January though. The car is currently at port waiting on the spolier.

Mountain_Bound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16' Wrangler Rubicon, 13' 4Runner Trail, 13' R56S
I spoke to the salesman and someone has already got their deposit on this car. Just wanted to update the thread.
Sponsored

Last edited: