bay Area PPF recomendations

eyeye96

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Hey Nor cal supra owners,
I am in the bay area and looking for advise on ppf for my Supra. I am very much reluctant to spend $2500 on ppf. Can anyone suggest some good and affordable shops in the bay area who can work on the supra. I understand ppf is an expensive thing but I am trying to get it done for a reasonable price.
Sponsored

john99teg

First Name
johnreb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a91 nocturnal special edition
I went to deep reflections with custom ppf installed. I definitely recommend them. They are ceramic coat certified.

kyippee

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2022 M235
Going to Werkshop next week for full front-end PPF and tint per a friend's recommendation

OP
OP
eyeye96

eyeye96

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
So I finally went with deep reflections in Los Gatos. They gave me an amazing deal. Xpel full frontal + rockers + rear quarter panel + A pillar + mirrors + Full car ceramic coating valid for one year + rear window tint for $2k. They did a very good job. They also replaced my front lip middle section which was very tricky to remove as there was some damage on it and I purchased the new part for 40 bucks and gave it to them and they didn't charge me extra for the labor . I was very late for ppf so there were quite a few rock chips already but they ordered a touch up paint and made my hood and bumper better than new and wrapped it in PPF.

It was an amazing deal and I have no complaints. I wish I could have gotten this done before putting 1500 miles on it. It was my mistake but I am happy with the deal I got.

Neosole89

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Refraction
I can also vouch for Deep Reflections. Just picked up my car today and they did a fantastic job! Alejandro and team are super professional throughout the entire process. Also, when I picked up my car, they were working on the Blue C8 so I snapped a pic :)

IMG_7183.jpg

muckduck

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue, 95 Supra TT, 2008 T4R
Haha I also have mine there too. Picking it up Wednesday. Not sure if you saw mine there...might have been 2 RefBlue A91s there at one time

Neosole89

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Refraction
I did not but he did say there were 4 Supra's in queue after mine haha