Bm3 multimap stg 2 issues

Shadows_mkv

First Name
Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0 Premium MT
Did anyone update their current map to the 1.3 version for mutlimap stg 2?

i was running multimap stg 2 but the 1.1 version with my custom burble settings and once transferring those settings to 1.3 I have absolutely zero burbles.

contacted bm3 but they said it should be working fine but it’s obviously not
Sponsored

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
Did anyone update their current map to the 1.3 version for mutlimap stg 2?

i was running multimap stg 2 but the 1.1 version with my custom burble settings and once transferring those settings to 1.3 I have absolutely zero burbles.

contacted bm3 but they said it should be working fine but it’s obviously not
I had a friend who had the same problem. Is your car a 23? Because two people I know had the same problem both cars were 23. Asked Sameh he said it was a problem with bm3 and 23 cars or something of the sorts. Not sure, but yeah 23's have a problem with burbles and multimap stage 2.

OP
OP
Shadows_mkv

Shadows_mkv

First Name
Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0 Premium MT
I had a friend who had the same problem. Is your car a 23? Because two people I know had the same problem both cars were 23. Asked Sameh he said it was a problem with bm3 and 23 cars or something of the sorts. Not sure, but yeah 23's have a problem with burbles and multimap stage 2.
yes sir its a 23 MT, did they ever figure anything out? I just left it flashed at 1.1

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
yes sir its a 23 MT, did they ever figure anything out? I just left it flashed at 1.1
Not Really one of them was just messing around with the OTS maps, because he was just waiting for his turbo to arrive and eventually he got it custom tuned. As for the other guy I don't know what happened with him. Just to stay safe keep it flashed with 1.1 you should be good.
Sponsored