terror

First Name
Johan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
Hi all

Has anyone had experience with a BM3 obd adapter and bimmercode? My Bimmercode app only connected to the adapter the first day I got it, now it doesn’t connect on bimmercode, only BM3 app. Anyone face the same issue?
Sponsored

Ruman

First Name
Ruman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
I had this when I followed the instructions from BM3 to manual input all the network info. When I switched back to automatic I was able to connect to both BM3 and bimmercode.

OP
OP
terror

terror

First Name
Johan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
I had this when I followed the instructions from BM3 to manual input all the network info. When I switched back to automatic I was able to connect to both BM3 and bimmercode.
I appreciate the quick response, i can see mine in settings it says Manual, so I will try automatic wifi setting tomorrow.

Thank you

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Ah, I have android and I've noticed the same issue sometimes happens to me. On Android it saves the reader as a Bluetooth device, but it doesn't actively show it as connected. I just re-tap the device on Bluetooth and then it decides to connect. Only happens to me on bimmercode

OP
OP
terror

terror

First Name
Johan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
Ah, I have android and I've noticed the same issue sometimes happens to me. On Android it saves the reader as a Bluetooth device, but it doesn't actively show it as connected. I just re-tap the device on Bluetooth and then it decides to connect. Only happens to me on bimmercode
That’s good to know, I forgot to mention in the main post this was also going on. The BM3 network would never be fully connected, just infinitely stuck loading. Works on BM3, connects with no issues but bimmercode I guess not.

Going to try Ruman’s fix tomorrow and I’ll update this thread.

Ruman

First Name
Ruman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
That’s good to know, I forgot to mention in the main post this was also going on. The BM3 network would never be fully connected, just infinitely stuck loading. Works on BM3, connects with no issues but bimmercode I guess not.

Going to try Ruman’s fix tomorrow and I’ll update this thread.
Yeah that is exactly what was happening with mine.