BoostLogic valved exhaust still drones and is very loud

dayschasingcars

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Absolute Zero White Supra 3.0
I had the boostlogic valved exhaust installed today. On the freeway it still drones very loud. In non sport mode it is also still extremely loud.
The valves are connected, i can hear them open and close.
The volume is near the same open vs closed. Open just allows the pops to happen and makes it a tad louder essentially.

Is something wrong?
Sponsored

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2021 Toyota Sienna
I had the boostlogic valved exhaust installed today. On the freeway it still drones very loud. In non sport mode it is also still extremely loud.
The valves are connected, i can hear them open and close.
The volume is near the same open vs closed. Open just allows the pops to happen and makes it a tad louder essentially.

Is something wrong?
Yeah. I believe you're suffering from buyer's remorse.

Value

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
It’s one of the loudest on the market,and the valves barely do anything. That’s why I passed on it lol

Fi ftw

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
OP I cannot speak for the exhaust itself but, the valves don't have anything to do with the popping. Popping being present or not is all in the tune adjustments when put in sport mode.

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
OP I cannot speak for the exhaust itself but, the valves don't have anything to do with the popping. Popping being present or not is all in the tune adjustments when put in sport mode.
I spoke the Boostlogic guys this past weekend @TX2K about this exhaust bc I have the non-valved version and according to Boostlogic the valves will only reduce the pops and burble duration. Honestly this exhaust is insane when it comes to sound! I freakin love it on cold starts and warm startups and when warmed up at idle it has a nice sports car tone.

Kiwi Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
terminatorproducts.co.nz
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2021 GR Yaris, 2022 GR86
Yes its loud, quite loud even, I'm careful with the pedal anytime I should be quiet (ish) :)

The valves do work on my one, but our valve actuation is different to the US ones

Put it in manual mode cruising then turn sport on & off I can definitely hear the difference

Apparently it isn't that loud outside the car, well so I've been told ?

I have tuned mine with cold start delete, the GST Roar start was Hella loud, way over the top

I have a Wagner catted DP, would be even louder Catless

Mine is the early version that loves to eat the rear valance, I even brought a replacement one for when/if I remove the exhaust :rolleyes:
Sponsored