Bluemkv

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 91 Wrangler 4.0
Vehicle Showcase
Yesterday, I noticed my car had a CEL. I ran the diagnostic through my ecutek app and it showed 4 codes; screenshot below. I’m not able to feel a difference in power. I have not been able to find much regarding these codes by googling them, the most information I found was stating the exhaust valve code could be caused by the wire getting spliced by road debris or something along those lines. The valve does not operate and stays in the closed position no matter which drive mode I am in.

I have not been able to get the car jacked up or on a lift to really inspect the valve, however a quick look laying on the ground under the car, I wasn’t able to spot anything obvious.

Has anyone else experienced these same codes, or is anyone aware if something being wrong with the valve could throw the other codes? I plan to get it on a lift to inspect it soon, but wanted to check here first if anyone has any insight. Also, I cleared the CEL, 2 of the codes came back so far but no check engine light. Screenshots of the codes are below.

0820AEBC-7519-4F39-9940-CEB5FD743767.jpeg

10A28E9B-DF43-4B5F-BCFA-2E473E4C7E48.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bluemkv

Bluemkv

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Also, forgot to mention I have a Borla exhaust. It has been on the car for close to a year with no problems operating the valve until yesterday.

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Try bmwfault.codes, but I always have the valve short circuit code bcuz I pulled the fuse. You might want to check your crank case breather hose on the turbo inlet to see if that broke..

OP
OP
Bluemkv

Bluemkv

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Try bmwfault.codes, but I always have the valve short circuit code bcuz I pulled the fuse. You might want to check your crank case breather hose on the turbo inlet to see if that broke..
Thank you! As far as checking the crank case breather hose, would that be something pretty easily noticeable from popping the hood and checking? Sorry for the dumb question, I’m not very mechanically inclined

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
I could possibly be the breather hose from the turbo inlet to the block, look at it and make sure it’s in tact. Type in those codes on the website I gave you and should give you a good starting point…
Sponsored