Cincinnati/Northern KY 🏎️ & ☕️

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Planning on hitting Crestview Hills Cars and Coffee tomorrow, 5/27/2023, if anyone wants to meet up. If we get a group together, we can meet up prior and roll in at the same time. Weather forecast is looking perfect!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diablo

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Salutations! If anyone is interested in meeting up, we will be hitting Crestview Hills Town Centre for Cars and Coffee tomorrow morning (4/27/2024) around 09:45. The plan is to meet up at Barleycorns in Lakeside Park KY and roll in together. So far we have:

3 Supras
Skyline R33 GT-R
Possible mini
Possible 370Z

We will likely do a small cruise afterwards then hit lunch.

Feel free to DM me here for more details!

Supraluv

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra premium , Z4 Coupe , 2002 MRoadster
I might be able to meet up if you don`t mind an old guy but not sure at the moment.

bk5

First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT
Looks like you all had fun! I didn't see this soon enough of I would have come and dragged by buddy with his R32 Skyline.

Next time.

OP
OP
Diablo

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Looks like you all had fun! I didn't see this soon enough of I would have come and dragged by buddy with his R32 Skyline.

Next time.
Heck yeah! It was an absolute blast. I’m looking forward to seeing both of your cars in the future!

OP
OP
Diablo

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
side note: i bought my launch edition at Beechmont Toyota. the same day i signed, i actually saw a red supra in the Loveland Castle area. gnarly
Nice! I picked mine up in January 2021 so it probably wasn’t me 🙃. Don’t see many on the road around here, that’s for sure. Besides @Feldro and I, we only saw two others at the whole meet. One was yellow and looked factory, the other was silver and running a drag pack and appeared much more modified.

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
Nice! I picked mine up in January 2021 so it probably wasn’t me 🙃. Don’t see many on the road around here, that’s for sure. Besides @Feldro and I, we only saw two others at the whole meet. One was yellow and looked factory, the other was silver and running a drag pack and appeared much more modified.
nonono. i bought it in May '23 after my Downshift was assassinated
Sponsored