Credible recall dealerships for a 21' MKV GR 3.0 Premium in the Bay Area (based in Solano county)

Maverick56

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Audi TTRs, 2018 911 Porsche Carrera S
Hi, has anybody had the recall on your Supra completed by any reliable Bay Area Toyota dealerships. I purchased my 21' Supra 3.0 premium back in April at Tracy Toyota and scheduled a service appt. for the brake issue/recall, come to find out that they only have 1 qualified Supra tech. who is off on the weekends. Has anybody had any luck with Toyota of Vallejo? Dealerships in Vacaville and Fairfield do not have any fully qualified Supra techs, I haven't tried Napa, Walnut Creek or Concord as of yet? Any insight on how many Supra techs that Toyota of Vallejo have is appreciated .
Sponsored

OP
OP
Maverick56

Maverick56

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Audi TTRs, 2018 911 Porsche Carrera S
Hi, has anybody had the recall on your Supra completed by any reliable Bay Area Toyota dealerships. I purchased my 21' Supra 3.0 premium back in April at Tracy Toyota and scheduled a service appt. for the brake issue/recall, come to find out that they only have 1 qualified Supra tech. who is off on the weekends. Has anybody had any luck with Toyota of Vallejo? Dealerships in Vacaville and Fairfield do not have any fully qualified Supra techs, I haven't tried Napa, Walnut Creek or Concord as of yet? Any insight on how many Supra techs that Toyota of Vallejo have is appreciated .
-- Recall C/W, no issues. Service was performed at Toyota of Vallejo, they had only 1 Supra tech, but he was very knowledgeable on the MKV.