• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Custom Forged Wheels for Sale - SOLD

kmcA90

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M440
Custom Avant Garde SR11 3 piece forged wheels. These were designed for the Supra and to look like early 2000's Volk or other JDM wheels of the time. They are 20x9 front with 265/30/20 and 20x10.5 rear with 285/30/20 Michelin Pilot Sport 4s tires. The wheels and tires were only used for about 1500 miles. Both wheels and tires are included in the sale. They are both in excellent condition. The wheels have no curb rash but there are a couple of very minor rock dings in the rim but they cannot be seen from a few feet away. I will send detailed pics if you are interested. I can't remember the offsets but they were made to sit flush with the fenders on this car. The wheels are finished in Brushed Double Dark Tint centers with a chrome lip. I have and will include both the blank center caps pictured and the matching Avant Garde logo center caps.

The wheels and tires where over $6000 new. I will sell for $2000 for local Atlanta area pickup or $2250 shipped in the US.

SupraWheels1.jpg

SupraWheels2.jpg

SupraWheels3.jpg

SupraWheels4.jpg

SupraWheels5.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

calisupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Genesis G70
Damn! I would pick these up if I had my Supra. Selling my current car on Wednesday. If these are still up by the time I get a Supra, I’ll reach out!

OP
OP

kmcA90

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M440
Damn! I would pick these up if I had my Supra. Selling my current car on Wednesday. If these are still up by the time I get a Supra, I’ll reach out!
Sweet! You are the first to inquire about them so maybe they'll still be available. Let me know when you're ready and we'll see. Thanks!

tomcxb

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten 3.0 Premium / 2020 Honda Odyssey Elite / 2018 Honda Civic Type R
are you on stock height in these photos ?

SonicJLee

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0, 2013 Porsche Panamera GTS
Hello, I'm interested. Is the wheel and tire combo heavier than the OEM 19" set up? If so, how much more does this combo weigh?

Thanks,
Joe

OP
OP

kmcA90

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M440
Hello, I'm interested. Is the wheel and tire combo heavier than the OEM 19" set up? If so, how much more does this combo weigh?

Thanks,
Joe
I'm not sure how much they weigh I don't have a scale but they are full forged (not flow form) so they are as light as possible. They didn't affect acceleration at all and they improved handling since they are a bit wider with wider tires. I was very happy with how they felt on the car.

I think I have a buyer but waiting for a final payment. I'll update the thread when I figure it out. Thanks.

SonicJLee

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0, 2013 Porsche Panamera GTS
I'm not sure how much they weigh I don't have a scale but they are full forged (not flow form) so they are as light as possible. They didn't affect acceleration at all and they improved handling since they are a bit wider with wider tires. I was very happy with how they felt on the car.

I think I have a buyer but waiting for a final payment. I'll update the thread when I figure it out. Thanks.
Thank you for the response. I'll monitor the thread in case the buyer backs out.