Difference between two wings???seibon and heritage ?

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra a90
What’s up guys so I’m about to purchase a wing and I’m currently trying to figure out the difference between both wings I guess both come in carbon and I was planning to paint Match it with my car but the difference in these prices got me scratching my head since there literally the exact same thing. Thanks guys !
Sponsored

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
They look the same but are not the same, might as well get the Seibon to save the $$ if you're going to paint match it anyways. We've sold of these for that purpose (to paint).

Let us know if you'd like to order a Seibon one.

-Josh

OP
OP
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra a90
They look the same but are not the same, might as well get the Seibon to save the $$ if you're going to paint match it anyways. We've sold of these for that purpose (to paint).

-Josh
Thanks josh appreciate it .

Nexus90

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra A91 Edition, 19 Camry, 04 Sequoia

-Josh
Aside from the price point is the heritage wing smaller in height? Does it fit better compared to the seibon wing or do both go on fairly easy? I've been slightly hesitant because part of the base mainly the pointy side(excuse my kindergarten description) goes beyond the trunk line. The final part of the question would either version fit if the car has the factory toyota trunk lip. Appreciate anything you can provide for guidance.

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Seibon is bigger and IMO matches the body lines of the MKV much better. Heritage wing looks small and silly considering how high the duckbill comes up, also Seibon flushed better further out on fenders. Heritage looks like they literally took a MKIV wing and tried to stretch it out to make it fit makeshift.
Sponsored