Do All lowering springs ride firmer?

mucky

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just wondering if all the aftermarket springs are meant to be firmer, or are any strictly just to lower the vehicle. I do realize some are firmer than others.
Sponsored

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
They have to. If they ride with the same softness they'd bottom out on the bump stops. The shorter the spring, the harder the stiffness has to be to make up for it.
Some springs are progressive in stiffness though, so they're a little softer in the beginning and then get firmer as you put more load on them.

DSG Performance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Supra, Evo X, BRZ
Just wondering if all the aftermarket springs are meant to be firmer, or are any strictly just to lower the vehicle. I do realize some are firmer than others.
Yes, but there's better and worse ones. I prefer MSS since the rear rate is digressive being a multi spring. It's not as stiff when just cruising

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
The lower the stiffer, but I will say the euro z4 eibachs that come from Poland with the 0.8" drop are probably your best bet for maintaining near OEM ride quality. Also don't reduce sidewall height.

DSG Performance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Supra, Evo X, BRZ
I also sent you a DM ✌
Sponsored