First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
Finally finished my MKV Supra Fast & Furious Tribute Artwork. I’m only producing 50 (numbered) pieces of this F&F 20th Anniversary 12”x22” print.

Each print will include a hologram serial#, numbered print 1 thru 50, be hand signed and have a letter of authenticity. In addition, I will be donating a portion of the proceeds to The Paul Walker Foundation Charity once all of the prints have been sold.

Whether you love or hate the Fast & Furious movie franchise, it’s undeniable that F&F and Paul Walker inspired countless car enthusiasts since 2001.

“This will decimate all after you put fifteen grand...or more into it, and if we need to...Overnight parts from Japan.” **Cough Germany**
1f974.png
1f602.png

PM me for availability of certain numbered prints along with pricing, questions, details, etc.

www.TwinSkrullDesign.com

ejGroGR.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Finally finished my MKV Supra Fast & Furious Tribute Artwork. I’m only producing 50 (numbered) pieces of this F&F 20th Anniversary 12”x22” print.

Each print will include a hologram serial#, numbered print 1 thru 50, be hand signed and have a letter of authenticity. In addition, I will be donating a portion of the proceeds to The Paul Walker Foundation Charity once all of the prints have been sold.

Whether you love or hate the Fast & Furious movie franchise, it’s undeniable that F&F and Paul Walker inspired countless car enthusiasts since 2001.

“This will decimate all after you put fifteen grand...or more into it, and if we need to...Overnight parts from Japan.” **Cough Germany**
1f974.png
1f602.png

PM me for availability of certain numbered prints along with pricing, questions, details, etc.

www.TwinSkrullDesign.com

ejGroGR.jpg
If I would have known you were making this I might have bought one of these also! Beautiful work and I love the red one I bought from you.

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
If I would have known you were making this I might have bought one of these also! Beautiful work and I love the red one I bought from you.
I will say the money does go to two great causes;

- The Paul Walker Foundation
- ...And directly funding my performance car parts addiction.

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
Wow, thats actually beautiful. You did an amazing job and I think we all can agree Fast and Furious had an insane impact on the car scene.
Thank you and I concur.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.