• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FINALLY SOLD 2020 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium KANSAS

Iconic_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Premium
For sale is my 2020 GR Supra Premium 3.0 with 9542 miles on it. I'm asking $55,900. It has every option. I am the single owner. I have every receipt, all dealership paperwork, and the complete story. Always serviced ahead of schedule at the dealership, the first oil change was performed at 1900 miles and then every year after that. All recalls have already been performed. Always garaged. Battery tender has been used and is included with the sale. I've always ran 91 or 93 octane gas only. I've literally never touched a cloth to the paint (no swirl marks) and I've used touchless sealant. Interior is a 9.5/10 and exterior is 9.5/10. Not a single ding on the body. Modification list below using the best parts available:

- Tune is a very conservative off the shelf tune through Visconti Tuning using Ecutek software. (can very easily be upgraded to a custom tune or flex fuel for alot more power if desired, just email the tuner)
- Boost Logic Catless Downpipe (still very quiet while cruising in standard mode)

The tune is a very conservative tune using the best software on the market through one of the most well known MKV Supra tuners and it actually improved MPG. You can change the exhaust noise through bluetooth on your phone. Car makes 430 hp and 500 tq at the wheels. I've been getting 26 mpg city and 30+ hwy and the exhaust noise is just as quiet while daily driving until you step on it. And yes, the ECU is 100% unlocked, unlike the new 2022 Supras which you cannot tune. You really have to drive one of these cars to truly appreciate it. Clean title, has a lien. Test drives only with $ in hand. Car is ready to go and needs nothing. As you can tell this car is my baby. Feel free to ask me questions.

926A3802_.jpg

926A3806_.jpg

926A3813_.jpg

20201226_212434.jpg

20220422_143942.jpg

20220422_144010(0).jpg

20220422_144048.jpg

20220422_144058.jpg

20220422_144515.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Iconic_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Premium
Bump, can't believe this hasn't sold. Carvana is offering me $54,600

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CU Later Grey 2023, RAM 1500
I am in Kansas and if I wasn't getting the manual here soon, this would be top of my considered list. Good luck with the sale, the price is very good imo especially with how well you've taken care of it.

The only red one I've seen around was in Lawrence.

OP
OP

Iconic_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Premium
I am in Kansas and if I wasn't getting the manual here soon, this would be top of my considered list. Good luck with the sale, the price is very good imo especially with how well you've taken care of it.

The only red one I've seen around was in Lawrence.
Thanks for the reply. I saw a red one in Topeka when they first came out. Love the color. Good luck getting yours.