• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: For Sale All Weather Floor Mats

ddoubled

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Nocturnal
All weather mats designed for the Z4 but fit the Supra perfectly. Had vinyl stickers made that I hoped would last but as you see they didn't hold up well. Underneath the sticker it read Z4 but I removed it. $50 plus shipping (lower 48 only) but it may take a minute to find a box since I no longer have the original box they came in.
tempImageNeVhTO.jpg
Sponsored

MisterEff

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Refractive Blue A91/2020 Toyota Land Cruiser
Great seller! Just bought ddoubled’s JB4 and it shipped fast and as promised.

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
Wonder if the AT and MT have the same floor mat layout.

Anyone know?

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Rockville, MD I Seoul, S. Korea I Yokohama, Japan
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
Wonder if the AT and MT have the same floor mat layout.

Anyone know?
TuxMat said they don't fit. Weathertech can't confirm.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
TuxMat said they don't fit. Weathertech can't confirm.
According to the OE parts catalog, the original carpet mats are the same part number for both my 21 Auto and 23 Manual. That being said, all-weather mats with a raised lip might pose an issue with the clutch pedal movement, so I see why WeatherTech can't confirm or deny yet.

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
According to the OE parts catalog, the original carpet mats are the same part number for both my 21 Auto and 23 Manual. That being said, all-weather mats with a raised lip might pose an issue with the clutch pedal movement, so I see why WeatherTech can't confirm or deny yet.
I don't have a clue.. Someone from weather tech supposed to get back to me and this was last week.

So I should be ok ordering weather tech rubber floor mats made for pre MY23 automatic? I m about to just place an order for it.. Lol

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I don't have a clue.. Someone from weather tech supposed to get back to me and this was last week.

So I should be ok ordering weather tech rubber floor mats made for pre MY23 automatic? I m about to just place an order for it.. Lol
Totally fine if you have an automatic, yeah.

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
OP
OP
ddoubled

ddoubled